• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Coronavirus (Non-Politics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to hear! As soon as I have my first, I will cancel the one on the 23rd of Aug and see If I can find one closer to where I live and sooner.
That's exactly what I did! My 2nd was a different venue originally and was worried as you have to cancel before getting a new date!
I didn't need to worry as there were lots of times for whatever day and nearer to me!(same as before runnymede).

Great news for you, I will of course look for earlier bookings and when Wickford have some left over at the end of the day. Not sure if anywhere else local does it.

I don't know how the timings in between work exactly so would check it out!
The reason I say this is because my golfing buddy who I mentioned earlier in the thread only had 4/5 weeks inbetween.
Yet I know when the vaccine first come out they were stating 20/21 days.
Someone on here will know!

Looks like vaccine passports are already starting.

BBC

Like I said, so long as they don't impact people that are exempt...

The comments on the BBC site had me in stitches. Tis what it is, vaccs or negative test. No amount of moaning will change that.

It doesn't surprise me about the passports but people going along with it does.

Unsurprisingly I haven't this news anywhere in the UK today. I wonder why.

Texas have also scrapped all restrictions and their hospitalisations and deaths have all dropped. Funny how our media never mention it isn't it.

Unsurprisingly I haven't this news anywhere in the UK today. I wonder why.

Texas have also scrapped all restrictions and their hospitalisations and deaths have all dropped. Funny how our media never mention it isn't it.

Why would our media need to report on Texas?

Why would our media need to report on Texas?

I more mean places that have lifted restrictions which has no effect on their data at all.

All our media have done for the past year is scaremonger and frighten people and now many, including people I know, are petrified of going back to some sort of normal.

Places like Texas have been back to Normal for months with no sign in uptick of hospitalisations or deaths. Yet there’s still the possibility we maybe delayed.

And to be honest I don’t really understand what delaying does. If the current restrictions are leading to an increase, then surely we have to go back a stage rather than delaying where we are by 2 weeks?

2nd vaccine done yesterday. Even less side effects than the 1st i.e. nothing other than a little tenderness round the vaccine site.

If it's the anti-vaxxers keep us from opening up on 21st June then I won't be happy.
Why do you insist on calling people who don’t wish to take this medicine ‘anti vaxxers’ They May well believe the vaccine is an excellent solution for those at risk, but feel they do not either need or want it.. be nice…..

US and France also have different restrictions for people who have had vaccines versus those who haven't.

I more mean places that have lifted restrictions which has no effect on their data at all.

All our media have done for the past year is scaremonger and frighten people and now many, including people I know, are petrified of going back to some sort of normal.

Places like Texas have been back to Normal for months with no sign in uptick of hospitalisations or deaths. Yet there’s still the possibility we maybe delayed.

And to be honest I don’t really understand what delaying does. If the current restrictions are leading to an increase, then surely we have to go back a stage rather than delaying where we are by 2 weeks?

Possibly or maybe they think giving themselves another 2 weeks of data will enable them to make a better informed decision? And it should allow the over 50's to get their second jab.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back