• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Cost cutting measures

Pak Power

Manager⭐
Ok, so let's assume we are in administration, and, in these serious times,
Let's have your best (legal or Illegal) cost cutting measures just for fun!

Please NOT getting rid of the Blue belles. But any other funny, serious or downright lucrative suggestions welcome. Some, any or none of the good one's might be passed on to the administrators.

I'll start the ball rolling with Not paying the turnstile operators, but getting volunteers to do it for free match entry after the first ten minutes.!!

Allow Sainsburys to have Roots Hall and we can play our games at Victory sports ground!

Auction players out for the day ........ will make a mint from OBL on Macca ;)

Auction players out for the day ........ will make a mint from OBL on Macca ;)

:p

Sack the caterers, we could do better doing it ourselves! Actually there's probably quite a lot we could do ourselves in all honesty.

:p

Sack the caterers, we could do better doing it ourselves! Actually there's probably quite a lot we could do ourselves in all honesty.

A couple of my friends actually sell the pies etc. around the ground and he said that they are getting paid on time ...... make of that what you will.

A couple of my friends actually sell the pies etc. around the ground and he said that they are getting paid on time ...... make of that what you will.

That is quite simple the food is farmed out and is nothing to do with the club.

Don't pay for any fancy refs, just get a bunch of blind special needs patients to do the job for free (I have it on good authority that this has been happening since the start of the season).

They'll also do a good job proof reading the reports on the website

Don't pay for any fancy refs, just get a bunch of blind special needs patients to do the job for free (I have it on good authority that this has been happening since the start of the season).

They'll also do a good job proof reading the reports on the website

REALLY? I hadn't noticed ;)

I also heard that they are doing the Man of the Matches aswell ....

I thought they had already started. Did you notice on Friday that the trainer only had one rubber glove, and the goalkeeping coach had 3/4 length tracksuit bottoms.

If every fan brought a torch to a Friday night game we could do away with the Floodlights.

Superb! Those LED ones last for ages - and of course, we would never, ever turn 'em off if the opposition were attacking.

Instead of using the internet to broadcast commentaries via Blues Player just invest in some paper cups and lots of really long pieces of string.

Auction of the names of the stands to the highest bidders, you can also do the same to part of the car park.
They could also only use their away kits when playing southern clubs as they could play shirts vs skins against the northern clubs saving some washing powder in the process

Stop this ludicrous ban on onions, we would sell loads more burgers.

also stop wasting money on clothes for the blue belles, not only would we save on clothes but the gate would double, at least. UTB

Back