• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Badger74

Manager
Following on from last night effort from some fans in challenging Ron, can it not be arranged to have a meeting with Ron and Tara to get some real answers

Some of the questions I have read is unreal

Following on from last night effort from some fans in challenging Ron, can it not be arranged to have a meeting with Ron and Tara to get some real answers

Do you really think Ron, in particular, is that concerned with SZ? He has, over the years, met and talked with a number of individuals and groups and I don't think it really got anyone anywhere. What you have to realise is that a number of shareholders are people who've been supporting the club since well before you were born, and they've seen many things/people/whims come and go. I think some of them believe that things will happen in their own time so therefore there's nothing to be over concerned about, and that's why some of them do ask what appear to be trivial questions.

It's the current generation now, with technology's vast improvements to providing information, that expect answers to every question under the sun, and I'm afraid Ron simply isn't going to give it. I'm very pleased to hear he actually made what appears to be a public apology for his mishandling over recent years, but what I am more concerned about is that both he and Tara, and the rest of the board take on the message that we just have had enough of being lied to.

Do you really think Ron, in particular, is that concerned with SZ? He has, over the years, met and talked with a number of individuals and groups and I don't think it really got anyone anywhere. What you have to realise is that a number of shareholders are people who've been supporting the club since well before you were born, and they've seen many things/people/whims come and go. I think some of them believe that things will happen in their own time so therefore there's nothing to be over concerned about, and that's why some of them do ask what appear to be trivial questions.

It's the current generation now, with technology's vast improvements to providing information, that expect answers to every question under the sun, and I'm afraid Ron simply isn't going to give it. I'm very pleased to hear he actually made what appears to be a public apology for his mishandling over recent years, but what I am more concerned about is that both he and Tara, and the rest of the board take on the message that we just have had enough of being lied to.

Told some of you how easy it is!!!!:net: took longer than i thought i said 30 mins and it came in at 51 mins
Thanks for the laugh x

Told some of you how easy it is!!!!:net: took longer than i thought i said 30 mins and it came in at 51 mins
Thanks for the laugh x
As I still appear to be a subject of humour to you perhaps you will, finally, be brave enough to come and meet me as you seem to have avoided doing so. I can then tell you to your face what I think of someone who hides behind a keyboard to poke fun.

My response was a genuine response to what appeared to be a genuine comment. If its only purpose was to get me to fall into a trap, well then, well done - object achieved. I hope you're happy.

As I still appear to be a subject of humour to you perhaps you will, finally, be brave enough to come and meet me as you seem to have avoided doing so. I can then tell you to your face what I think of someone who hides behind a keyboard to poke fun.

My response was a genuine response to what appeared to be a genuine comment. If its only purpose was to get me to fall into a trap, well then, well done - object achieved. I hope you're happy.

The Sun is shinning be happy
I will be at end of season bash- would love to meet you
What do you look ike???????

Last edited:

Even if you got your real answers ! it wouldn't change a thing ,We have to hope that Ron and Tara are going to carry off the FF developement and the club comes out of this like Brighton have .Lets remember they were in a bigger hole than us not so long ago.

The Sun is shinning be happy
I will be at end of season bash- would love to meet you
What do you look ike???????

aur30494.gif

Ops Sorry Kay..:smiles:

What has Ron got to gain from it? Nothing if the truth be known!
I personally thought some of the questioning pointless ie: lighting in Car Park/PR System in ground/Policing on exiting the ground after games/Drumming. This wasnt the forum for these kind of enquiries. I also think that the AGM should not turn into a Manager Q&A (That is for another time) and it should concentrate on Board Room questioning ie: Ron/TB/GK etc.
Lastly, i was disappointed that some of the people who big it up on here and slate Ron didn't have the balls to ask a solitary question.

What has Ron got to gain from it? Nothing if the truth be known!
I personally thought some of the questioning pointless ie: lighting in Car Park/PR System in ground/Policing on exiting the ground after games/Drumming. This wasnt the forum for these kind of enquiries. I also think that the AGM should not turn into a Manager Q&A (That is for another time) and it should concentrate on Board Room questioning ie: Ron/TB/GK etc.
Lastly, i was disappointed that some of the people who big it up on here and slate Ron didn't have the balls to ask a solitary question.

Name and Shame!!!

Maybe im getting more tolerant (or senile) as I get older but some of the questions just made me laugh a bit, I dont mean at the people asking coz at least they had the bottle to put their hands up and ask what was to them an important question. No it just made me laugh since they were exactly the questions many on here said should be avoided and to avoid what were in their opinion daft questions. Loved the old boy ranting about the drum brilliant.

Like the majority I was happy to sit and listen and pick up what I could but did take a brave pill to ask about whole project being held up by dodgy pizza shop.

At the end of the meeting every one was free to approach Ron or TB quietly if they had anything to ask so maybe if anyone reading did could they post thoughts on here.

Cant help feeling a "shrimperzone" meeting with Ron would be like world war 3:scared:

Badger my old son, I will join you if you go to the shrimperzone end of season bash, as Pretty scared to go on my, own, and Old Blue Rinse who can often be seen standing at the back of the west side desperately looking to find someone to talk, looks fairly scary, trouble is she knows who I am, and so does dwb supposedly, so perhaps if we go together, we will be alright

Back