• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Could you...

Could you do it?

• Total voters

Davros

The Whippet
We were having a hyperthetical discussion at work...

...If you got paid your entire yearly salary up front for the year in Jan, would you be able to budget, and plan your way through to December.... or would you have ******* it all by the end of Feb?

We were having a hyperthetical discussion at work...

...If you got paid your entire yearly salary up front for the year in Jan, would you be able to budget, and plan your way through to December.... or would you have ******* it all by the end of Feb?

This reminds me of a story (probably an urban myth) about a woman who went on holiday for a fortnight and left out 14 bowls of cat food.

The cat binged itself to death within a few days.

The old me probably wouldn't have lasted that long but these days, as a responsible father I would have no problems budgeting for the year.

Yep. Stick most of it away to be untouched for the rest of the year, and then gamble the rest. It's what I do anyway :D

February? It'd be gone within a week...

Im actually terrible with money, I dread every time my Student Loan gets paid into my account as i know that it'll be gone.

No way I could make my money last a year I would give to my Dad or someone to look after so i don't cane it all down the pub!

February? It'd be gone within a week...

Im actually terrible with money, I dread every time my Student Loan gets paid into my account as i know that it'll be gone.

That was the same with me. Had to fork out £700 just on rent alone from the loan. We used to live on £10 a week a month before the time we got our next loan cos it left us with hardly anything.

I am a very poor student, but I just know that my loan's not even going to cover my accommodation each term! I'll get too tempted by iTunes (possibly my greatest weakness), booze and other luxuries. That's life I guess and also why I'm training to become a lawyer :p

Back