• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

    Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

    New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

    Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

    Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Council tax


Life President
Jan 21, 2007
Need some advice.

Moved into a 3 bed mid terrace new build last November and was allocated as band E.

Obviously I queried this as it seemed high. Took 3 months and got told it was right. Did some research online at banding in the area and not only are my neighbours in the same build paying less but some 3 bed detached are also paying less.

The older builds in the area are band c and the new builds (same house) that are social housing in the same street are band C.

Appealed and supplied information to this effect and received a letter today to tell me that my appeal was declined.

This is madness. My neighbour who's house I could have chosen as it's identical is paying band D. It's the same house!

Anyone else been in this predicament or have any advice?