• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Got F51 and F52 ... sounds central and good to me!! Sit where you want ... apart from these 2 seats!

:thumbsup::smile:

If I remember right young Kev, the last time we played them the stewards insisted we sat in our allocated seats

Exactly. Or should that be £13 for "loyal fans" and £18 for "glory hunters", DWB?

http://www.shrimperzone.com/vb/showthread.php?74593-Bury-replay-Ticket-Prices

I don't class you as anything. I'll leave the pigeonholing to you.

Now Gremlin, it does seem you have already made the point of distinction between "loyal fans" and "glory hunters". It seems you have labelled fans as glory hunters if they aren't trust members. Not sure that's correct.

If I remember right young Kev, the last time we played them the stewards insisted we sat in our allocated seats

They sure did, which i didnt mind as had very good seats then as well! TBH the stand has one of the best views in the league so there no "bad" seats! Pretty sure we will sell out for this one, just a shame we gotta drive. Still, will have a nice Boxing Day dinner somewhere on the back home!

:thumbsup:

Now Gremlin, it does seem you have already made the point of distinction between "loyal fans" and "glory hunters". It seems you have labelled fans as glory hunters if they aren't trust members. Not sure that's correct.

I agree it's not correct. I asked you a question. They're your words, not mine.

They sure did, which i didnt mind as had very good seats then as well! TBH the stand has one of the best views in the league so there no "bad" seats! Pretty sure we will sell out for this one, just a shame we gotta drive. Still, will have a nice Boxing Day dinner somewhere on the back home!

:thumbsup:

There are bad seats in that stand, the ones plastered in bird poo!!

umm, i've bin a bit of abn idiot and lost me tickets (already) told the ticket office but was wondering is there anything else i can do :unsure:

Got mine yesterday. Managed to persuade my dad to come along, so with the kids in tow, we'll have 3 generations of shrimpers there. Anyone know how many we're up to ?

As the ticket office your detail, like youe full name & address, as I am sure they can do something for you ..... don't lose it again :p

Back