• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

something and nothing,

anyway, don't really care - he's gone now, lets move on and concentrate on who does want to come and play for us (just let me know when we find them).

That's your opinion, some would disagree.

How fitting that in your unswerving support for the man you have adopted a user name which will be forever associated with seediness, poor interpersonal skills and emphasis on personal failure. :winking:

Or witty and entertaining might be another way of looking at it.

Mind you looking at your likes stats, it appears the only opinion you value is your own. :winking:

Like the way Worrall makes it sound like it was around early May that his agent started 'looking around'. If that's the case Dave, how comes Bury made an offer for you back in January. Let me guess, it was just by chance and in no way had your agent touted your name at any point.

There's your reason PB made his 'he must be homesick' comment. Of course you know the truth so no need to say that in your otherwise perfectly acceptable, lets impress my new fans speech

Good luck Dave hope you enjoy your wage rise but don't bother slagging us or PB, to try and justify your move. For your own sake don't spend it all in the pub.

P.S no hard feelings but I hope our new fullback boots you into the front row when we meet next season.

That's your opinion, some would disagree.

How fitting that in your unswerving support for the man you have adopted a user name which will be forever associated with seediness, poor interpersonal skills and emphasis on personal failure. :winking:

Or witty and entertaining might be another way of looking at it.

Mind you looking at your likes stats, it appears the only opinion you value is your own.

Ah but although the programme was, the character was anything but. He was a seedy, deluded, furtive, tight-fisted bigot.

He was in awe of the "dark skinned" guest house resident called Philip who was witty and sophisticated, everything he wasn't. Hmm.

Finally anyone who judges someone's opinions purely on the basis of likes etc on social media or an internet forum is likely to make many mistakes.

Anyway, enough of this nonsense. It's Goodnight, Vienna from me.

Ah but although the programme was, the character was anything but. He was a seedy, deluded, furtive, tight-fisted bigot.

He was in awe of the "dark skinned" guest house resident called Philip who was witty and sophisticated, everything he wasn't. Hmm.

Finally anyone who judges someone's opinions purely on the basis of likes etc on social media or an internet forum is likely to make many mistakes.

This means nothing to me.

http://www.southlondonpress.co.uk/article.cfm?id=118753&headline=Millwall new boy David Worrall: I'm a nasty little beep to play against&sectionIs=sport&searchyear=2016

Just seen this, what an absolute joke! I think that is disgraceful behaviour from worrall, Slagging off Brown, the size of the club and the fans! sure have your reasons for leaving and maybe some biter feelings but surely condone yourself in a professional manner and don't air them you Bellend! this article has probabyly riled me more than it should have , but us as the fans never did anything untoward Worrall when he was here.

**** him and **** Millwall

Should insure an absolute sell out at the Hall in September and add a little spice to the proceedings....if any were needed. I wonder what type of reception he will receive.

I don't think Worrall has done an awful lot wrong here. He's expressed how he felt and I actually think its quite refreshing for a young player to do that rather than just stick the standard 'loved my time at Southend, fans were great' tweet that's been screenshot from an iPhone note

Listen pal you started it so don't complain when you Reap the Wild Wind and I don't care how much you Lament about PB's Vision in Blue I certainly won't be Dancing with Tears in My Eyes.

Listen pal you started it so don't complain when you Reap the Wild Wind and I don't care how much you Lament about PB's Vision in Blue I certainly won't be Dancing with Tears in My Eyes.

"Listen short-arse ...." might have had a little more bite .............

He came to dance, but the problem is we All stood still whilst other teams made their move . He feels that he will be loved at r Millwall and is looking forward to Loves Great Adventure there . Personally I don’t understand why there is such a Rage in Eden on all of this. Maybe Joe Dulche will reign on his parade. Sounds like the relationship between Hymn and Brown was like passing strangers, guess he didn’t like his Voice.

at the end of the day- shaddap You face

Maybe Rigsby, like me, is not of the Facebook generation and is completely unaware what a 'like' is. I was too.....until they started flooding in ! :whistling:

Back