• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Deadline Day Rumours Thread

Smiffy

¡Viva la Aussielución! 🇦🇺 🦘 ⭐️
Staff member
I thought I would take it upon myself to create a fresh thread for any rumours you have heard regarding incoming/outgoings at our beloved club..

Fire away people...

I'll start..

Paul Hayes to sign at lunchtime.

;)

Current rumours, or possibles:

Paul Hayes
Darren Currie
Roy O'Donovan

Out of the other rumours I dont think any have legs really, e.g. Chris Porter, but the above players sound like real possibles that we know Tilly has been interested in either this month or in the past.

I wouldnt rule out a completely unexpected signing though.

Similarly, I doubt very much we'll get a 'panic' buy; I think Tilly will have learned from the Paynter situation.

Not rumours but facts: Hayes was not in the Barnsley squad again last night and nor was Teddy with the Hamsters. Perhaps Teddy is sorting things out with Danielle.

Also fact, Hayes is the younger brother of ex-****nal Martin Hayes so watched ****nal quite a bit when younger but also had a spell as an Orient STH !

Drives a BMW I think.

very, very late fax to arrive at FA headquarters announcing our signing of Kevin Mcleod from Swansea. FA to get very confused and assume we mean Izzy Mcleod, who is forced to join Southend on a free transfer and scores a goal a game to keep us up. :)

very, very late fax to arrive at FA headquarters announcing our signing of Kevin Mcleod from Swansea. FA to get very confused and assume we mean Izzy Mcleod, who is forced to join Southend on a free transfer and scores a goal a game to keep us up. :)

We'd look like right idiots if we tried to sign Kevin McLeod from Swansea - he plays for Col Ewe!

We'd look like right idiots if we tried to sign Kevin McLeod from Swansea - he plays for Col Ewe!

that was kind of the point, as we attempted to sign him from Swansea previously only to have it buggered up by paperwork... thanks though :rolleyes:

Motherwell rumoured to be signing some Hungarian.
Had hoped he would be a forward to replace McDonald but alas, according to Google he's a midfielder!

Back