• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I usually have Paisley as well. John Bardon who played Jim Branning in Eastenders joins those other recent losses.

Eurovision entrant/Singer/Songwriter Lynsey de Paul yesterday at the very young age of 64, apparently from a brain haemorrhage. Sad news, RIP.

Lynda Bellingham lost her fight against cancer. I shall be ensuring I have Oxo with my left over chicken tonight in tribute. :sad:

Last edited:
Linda Bellingham lost her fight against cancer. I shall be ensuring I have Oxo with my left over chicken tonight in tribute. :sad:

What an amazing lady. To have been able to talk so publicly about her decision, must have required massive inner strength. RIP Lynda.

Ah, my coo ca-choo....Alvin Stardust has shuffled off to the big glam disco in the sky. RIP.

Ok, I'll get in early this year. My clog popping nominations are,

Chapman Pincher - Journalist
Zsa Zsa Gabor - Actress
Joao Havelange - Ex FIFA President
Eli Wallach - Actor
Vera Lynn - War time Sweetheart and Singer
Richard Adams - Author
Billy Graham - Evangelist
Jake Lamotta - Boxer
Dennis Healy - Ex Labour Chancellor
Henry Kissinger - Diplomat

As a mark of respect to a local legend I don't think anyone should nominate Wilko Johnson. We all know he wont see 2014 out but he is a local man and some of us might have had the pleasure of meeting him.
What did you say about Wilko .:smile:

The final points for 2014 (baring any late news) are as follows:

MIAS 7 points

All 3 points:
ORM
Wightshrimper

All 2 points:
Dick Bate's Protégé
Firestorm
Genial Harry Grout
Lord Football

All 1 point: