• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Deadpool 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
A king of rock n roll - Little Richard dies age 87. RIP Sir, for without you things would have been very different.
Lemmy from Motörhead (RIP), amongst others, would agree with that sentiment. Such a major influence on so many artists and a true game changer.

A king of rock n roll - Little Richard dies age 87. RIP Sir, for without you things would have been very different.

I saw him at Wembley in 72.I hope Jerry Lee's sleeping well tonight.

Jerry Stiller, actor (notably Frank Costanza) and Ben Stiller's dad, dies age 93.

RIP Jerry.

Astrid Kirchherr, photographer, and who helped the Beatles step away from their greasy rocker image, dies age 82. RIP Astrid.

With so many deaths lately, albeit only a couple for the game, here's the latest update. As always, please let me know of any omissions.

@Lord Football (Chris Doleman, Bernard Ebbers,
Terry Jones, Qaboos bin said
Jill Gascoigne)
All 1 Point each with 1
point each for unique hits) 10 Points

@Prawn (Daniel Arap Moi 2 Points,
Javier Perez de Cuellar. 2 Points) 4 Points

@LCBB72 (Eddie Large 2 points, Kirk Douglas 1 point) 3 Points

@OldBlueLady (Honor Blackman) 2 Points
@Cricko (Kirk Douglas, Little Richard) 2 Point

@Benfleet A1 (Kirk Douglas) 1 Point
@Blueronron (Kirk Douglas) 1 Point
@Gt Yarmouth Shrimper (Kirk Douglas) 1 Point
@ROB B (Kirk Douglas) 1 Point
@Rootshallbloke (Kirk Douglas) 1 Point
@The Big Shrimp (Kirk Douglas) 1 Point
@maninasuitcase (Little Richard) 1 Point

Last edited:
Comedian Fred Willard, mainstay of many Christopher Guest films, dies. RIP Fred.
I love Fred Willard - completely steals the show in Waiting For Guffman, Best in Show and A Mighty Wind despite only having minor roles in the latter two. A proper funny guy - RIP Fred.

With so many deaths lately, albeit only a couple for the game, here's the latest update. As always, please let me know of any omissions.

@Lord Football (Chris Doleman, Bernard Ebbers,
Terry Jones, Qaboos bin said
Jill Gascoigne)
All 1 Point each with 1
point each for unique hits) 10 Points

@LCBB72 (Eddie Large 2 points, Kirk Douglas 1 point) 3 Points

@Prawn (Daniel Arap Moi) 2 Points
@OldBlueLady (Honor Blackman) 2 Points
@Cricko (Kirk Douglas, Little Richard) 2 Point

@Benfleet A1 (Kirk Douglas) 1 Point
@Blueronron (Kirk Douglas) 1 Point
@Gt Yarmouth Shrimper (Kirk Douglas) 1 Point
@ROB B (Kirk Douglas) 1 Point
@Rootshallbloke (Kirk Douglas) 1 Point
@The Big Shrimp (Kirk Douglas) 1 Point
@maninasuitcase (Little Richard) 1 Point

I also had Javier Perez de Cuellar.

Morecambe defender Christian Mbulu dies, just age 23. Terrible. Also played for local teams Brentwood & Braintree, not to mention Millwall & Crewe.

RIP Christian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back