• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

DEADPOOL 2022

Mr Benn, Pebble Mill, Crown Court and The Sullivans were staples for a sick day off school.

For me ITV Schools in the morning...

And a bit of Stop Look Listen if I was lucky...

All the while drinking copious amounts of the off sick staple Lucozade which came in a nice glass bottle wrapped in translucent orange plastic.

Talksports Nigel Pearson has passed away aged just 52.He did a lot of Football and darts and speedway commentary

RIP Eric Chappell

Writer of sitcoms Rising Damp, Duty Free, Home to Roost and many more

Eric George Chappell
September 1933 - 21st April 2022

Mino Raiola, the agent who represented some of football's most high-profile players, has died at the age of 54.

His clients included Pogba, Haaland, Lukaku and Zlatan.

They say you can’t take your fortune with you, but I’ll bet he’ll try for at least 20%.

Sweepy for me.

Get dahn guv he's got a shooter.
Sweep had a tendency for violence too. Luckily Matthew* and sometimes Sue calmed him down.

* or Harry for the older ones and probably a jester around King Richard II time for Creako!

Minder was my childhood and youth and I had to play catch up with the Sweeney. I actually enjoyed New Tricks as well.

Minder was ‘of its generation’ and unmissable at the time. I’m not so sure it stands the test of time. I am sure George Cole should have knocked it on the head when Dennis left, though he was probably on a nice little earner!

The Sweeney and Minder were both great programmes, he'd been a child actor when young, of course, playing the eponymous character in Just William on TV. Didn't much like the stuff he went on to after Minder though and never quite forgave him for having a rant about Ant & Dec in the papers!

The Sweeney and Minder were both great programmes, he'd been a child actor when young, of course, playing the eponymous character in Just William on TV. Didn't much like the stuff he went on to after Minder though and never quite forgave him for having a rant about Ant & Dec in the papers!
Didn`t know about his rant about Ant & Dec - Dennis goes up further in my estimation - bloody irritating Geordie ****s

Last edited:
Back