• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Deal Or No Deal Contestants

Thorpe Groyney

Open your mind
Is it me getting old or are the people on Deal Or No Deal nowadays the most annoying, stupid, moronic bunch of up-themselves wannabe tossbags you've seen this side of the solar system?

All they go on about when it's some person's turn is "You're so lovely, it's an amazing experience, I have to be true to myself, oh look at us, aren't we all so great, it's an amazing energy. Woo-woo-woo."

**** OFF AND DIE YOU STUPID ****ING SEPTIC LUMPS OF HORSE DUNG! IT'S JUST A BUNCH OF STRANGERS IN FRONT OF A ****ING ROW OF BOXES.

I only hope the banker offers them £250,000 in exchange for their oxygen. A price worth paying.

Is it me getting old or are the people on Deal Or No Deal nowadays the most annoying, stupid, moronic bunch of up-themselves wannabe tossbags you've seen this side of the solar system?

All they go on about when it's some person's turn is "You're so lovely, it's an amazing experience, I have to be true to myself, oh look at us, aren't we all so great, it's an amazing energy. Woo-woo-woo."

**** OFF AND DIE YOU STUPID ****ING SEPTIC LUMPS OF HORSE DUNG! IT'S JUST A BUNCH OF STRANGERS IN FRONT OF A ****ING ROW OF BOXES.

I only hope the banker offers them £250,000 in exchange for their oxygen. A price worth paying.

You failed the audition then ?

You failed the audition then ?

The Deal or no Deal team visited Hamstel Road in Southend and decided that Groyney already lives in the Land of Luxury, therefore he has no chance of being on the show.

Must be getting old then. I simply hate them. I turned down Alan Carr's Celebrity Ding Dong a while back on the basis that I thought it was crud (and that really is true - the production company genuinely rang me up) but this is 39 steps lower.

suppose i can't judge them all with the same brush , but what i can do is judge on the 1 person i saw on there who is a ref and plays in the Southend area that i have come across before ,had his ugly mug on that show once.

Not knowing the format that well i didn't realise that these wasters can stay on the show for a few weeks until picked to open the box and have all their so called pals tell them that they have a feeling that they have the special box and to stay positive , you can stay as positive as you like but if your sitting with a quid in your box then your ****ed !!

Anyway imagine my surprise when this little weasel popped up on the show about 5 more times , didn;t see him pit his wits against the banker but lets hope he got royally mugged off and left that show with his weaselly tail between his legs .

I get really annoyed with this show, too!

Fair on anyone that goes on it.. but it's the ones that get upset with only getting £3,000 out of it because they had a peice of card saying £100,000 inside the top of a random box sitting infront of them!

It's not about luck or which boxes, it's literally picking random boxes!

And the banker, come on!

Saying that, wouldn't it be great to have some free money :dim:

I take my hat off to Noel Edmans, not for deal or no deal in particular but the other stuff he has done. He has made some emotional shows where he has given someone a massive treat for something done. I cant remember the show (noels christmas presents or something?), but there was a husband and wife and the husband fought through cancer a few times. Out of the blue his young son got it, and his son said "if Dad can get through it so can I" and he did. His Dad explains about the words his son said just made him heart broken. Noel helped out by organising a trip to twickenham in a executive box for the 3 family members and noel himself. Also the child was the ball carrier and theres many more he has done to help disabled and people who have deserved something huge in life.

I take my hat off to Noel Edmans, not for deal or no deal in particular but the other stuff he has done. He has made some emotional shows where he has given someone a massive treat for something done. I cant remember the show (noels christmas presents or something?), but there was a husband and wife and the husband fought through cancer a few times. Out of the blue his young son got it, and his son said "if Dad can get through it so can I" and he did. His Dad explains about the words his son said just made him heart broken. Noel helped out by organising a trip to twickenham in a executive box for the 3 family members and noel himself. Also the child was the ball carrier and theres many more he has done to help disabled and people who have deserved something huge in life.

That was really special, it was Noels Christmas Presents. Although the weekly one is Noels HQ.

Back