• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leader , visionary , genius , one of a kind...........................I'm sorry Ken , but your writing is really difficult to read after that first line !
Seriously , thank you so much for being a huge part of this forum , which is truly THE BEST in the country.
It has saved me many hours of having to 'chat' to my good lady and for that alone , I will be eternally grateful.
Wishing you good health in the future.

Sorry to hear about your poor health, and I hope you are soon feeling better.

You leave behind a legacy that is the number 1 fans forum, the envy of many clubs, I salute your efforts and dedication :Worthy:

Thanks Ken for all you've done to create one of the best forums there is.

Glad you're putting your health first, and wish you a speedy recovery.

All the best mate.

So sorry to hear this Ken but absolutely right to put your health and well being first. I had hoped that moving up north would prove to be a catalyst to much better things on that front for you.

The Zone is an amazing piece of work that is testament to the amount of effort you've put in over the years, I sincerely hope that we will still see you on here but understand that maybe you need to be doing a bit more ukulele playing and a bit less Zone management. Thank you for everything you've done here.

Much love xx

Never met you but what more can I say than a big ‘thank you’ and ‘take great care of yourself’, Ken. SZ imho is the best there is, end of!

Having never met you, but through reading your posts with interest, it's clear that you have put an awful lot of effort and dedication into this site (along with your co-owner[s}). As a fairly infrequent poster I wanted to pass on my thanks.

Shrimperzone is by far the best forum site I have visited. I would think that many clubs should be looking on with envy.

Health comes first and however much time & effort you dedicate to anything, things always come to their natural conclusion.

I hope you enjoy a long and healthy "retirement".

As with so many others who no longer live in Southend, Shrimperzone plays such an important part maintaining that feeling of community for a club I've supported for such a long time.

Massive credit for all the hard work you've done, best wishes.

Hope you get well soon Ken, thanks for all the hard work over the years mate! UTB'S.

Last edited:
Obviously a sad day you stepping back from the day to day running of the zone, but from what you say definitely the right thing to do.

On the plus side, at least that young apprentice of yours cricko can help plug the gap. :smile:

Best wishes and hope to see some posts from you in the future.

All the best in your efforts to get fully healthy again. Your work on the zone has helped it be inclusive and the best fans forum there is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back