• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

McNasty

It is with deep regret that, after 14 years, I am stepping down from my involvement in running the Zone.

I have suffered from health problems for the last 6 years, culminating in a total relapse that means I cannot function to the high standards I set myself.

My support for Southend United and the Zone will not waver --- it is a great shame that after spending massive amounts of time looking after the Zone that I have to take a step backwards.

I leave the Zone in John's more than capable hands while I work on making myself better.

Like the football club and managers, people move on but the Zone will continue to be one of the best Fans' sites around and it has been a privilege to have been involved for such a long time.

I would like to thank all the members for their support of the Zone, long may it continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.