• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Irate Ian

Members
Posted to Forums: Fossetts; The Pub and General

Feel certain that all supporters might agree & hope the government delay in desision leads to:-

[1] A positive outcome and

[2] Permission be reserved to enure to SUFC or their succesors in title only, to sole football rights at the stadium by S.206 legal agreement with the council - which would preserve against a AFC Wimbledon type event happening here in Southend in the long term future, no matter how unlikely that may presently seem under the current management.

Viz: The legacy to be left on Fossetts be similar [but more water tight] to the covenant on Roots Hall which has become lost.

Up the Blues.

What is your problem

Ban this guy

Contact me privately if you have anything personal to discuss.

I won't lower the tone to your level by personal insults across a forum where an exchange of views should be healthy.

The thread appears on all 3 forums

In addition the content relates to differing issues.

I thought I would email the government office today asking for an update and got the reply below :-)

Fossetts Farm decision - when will it be?

Dear XXXXXX

Thank you for your e-mail below.

I can confirm that a decision will be issued on or before 6th March 2008.

Regards
Sarah Banwell

Dear XXXXXX

Whilst we cant read too much into that message for me the fact she was so friendly to put so many kisses in the message, and at the beginning too, shows without doubt its going to be agreed. Or it will be rejected and she is a common sl*t.

Whilst we cant read too much into that message for me the fact she was so friendly to put so many kisses in the message, and at the beginning too, shows without doubt its going to be agreed. Or it will be rejected and she is a common sl*t.

Very true Jam

If we get the ok... I may just email her back, saying lets celebrate by making sweet love ...

Good work Rich, no delays then, thats got to be a good thing...

10 days and counting...

I too received an e-mail this afternoon - slightly different (although saying the same thing) - mine is from the DCLG:

"Dear Sir

Thank you for your email which has been seen by the decision officer, Jean Nowak, who has in turn asked me to reply. She states that there has been no variation to the original timetable target date, and that this is the date that PCC are aiming to sent out the final decision.

Regards
PCC
Admin Team."

I thought I would email the government office today asking for an update and got the reply below :-)

Fossetts Farm decision - when will it be?

Dear XXXXXX

Thank you for your e-mail below.

I can confirm that a decision will be issued on or before 6th March 2008.

Must have dreamt that the decision was originally expected in early January. Apologies if I did dream it.

Excellent news 6 March is D Day which co-incides with a face to face meeting I, The Flying Scotsman, Stevie G G [poss] and Richard Walker have provisionally fixed with Ron Martin + Geoff King, for question and answer session.

Will post hopefully Friday evening 7th Rons answers, or delegate to Flying Scot to do so.

Appreciated, your time & trouble to contact the government agency, which can be a nightmare at the best of times.

Must have dreamt that the decision was originally expected in early January. Apologies if I did dream it.

No conspiracy theory here, Ian - the decision has always been due on 6 March, so far as I knew. They said that they might deliver it early - any time from mid-January early - but since when did a government department do anything other than at the last minute?!

Matt

Back