• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Delicately worded email help

Pubey

basically I want to apologise to someone for making a cheeky/speculative ask for more money for a project. It was perhaps a little bit silly, but I don't think I've offended anyone. However I want to apologise and I want a word like "beg" to finish this sentence:

Apologise if it sounded .....

I don't think "churlish" is correct, and obviously "cheeky" is too informal. I'm not particularly sorry, but just want to sound polite.

Any help greened..

Pubez

Dear Fascist Bully Boy,

Give me some more money you *******.

Boomshanka (may your seed of your loin grow fruitful in the belly of your woman).

I want a word like "beg" to finish this sentence:

Here have a few:

Dear sir,

I am writing on behalf the honourable Prince Muzatubi Adeyengong of the Falawi Province in Nigeria.

He is currently living in exile and has no access to his estimated 456 million dollar fortune, if you could provide me with £50,000 I can offer you 10% of this...

Thanks

Ade Adewola-Kwame Dsungu
Chairman of Barlcays (sic) Bank Nigeria

I can also recommend you get an email address such as ChairmanAde33221@yahoo.com to carry this out...

Sign the mail off using "Yours Sexually, Pubez". That will promote a sense of familiarity between the two of you, whilst also rendering whatever preceeded it pretty much irrelevant.

Hey chap!

I think you should approach this from a slightly different angle.

How about: -

"Oi, ****, I asked for more money and you're gonna give me more ****ing money otherwise I'm going to kill your ****ing pets, smash your **** wifes face in and burn your ugly kids.

Don't you ever, EVER refuse me anything again.
Do you understand me, you two-bob, know nothing ****?

If I was you, I'd hire some ****ing protection.

You ****. **** you."

Send that old chum, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised with the results.

Let me know how it goes.

Kind Regards

basically I want to apologise to someone for making a cheeky/speculative ask for more money for a project. It was perhaps a little bit silly, but I don't think I've offended anyone. However I want to apologise and I want a word like "beg" to finish this sentence:

Apologise if it sounded .....

I don't think "churlish" is correct, and obviously "cheeky" is too informal. I'm not particularly sorry, but just want to sound polite.

Any help greened..

Pubez
Firstly I'd suggest apologies not apologise.

And then I'd suggest buying a thesaurus.

Try audacious, or frivolous if the situation suits it.

Back