• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

grayhound

Coach
Please tell me someone just see the incident on Sky Sports?

Fair play the fan shouldnt of been on the pitch but what was dida playing at. the fan hardly touched him. I think he was hoping to get teh goal disallowed of something.

Superb dive though.

yeh can somene enlighten me about this. walked in after footy training to see a fan brush his cheek and dida chase and then fall over and holding his face. didn't see it proply, so some please explain what the **** that was about.

Just seen it on SSN, if he had gone down straight away then maybe but to chase the fan then fall down is just funny, and then to have the cheek of the strecther and ice pack

Hopefully the fact he chased him for a couple of steps then "collapsed" will help Celtic's defence to UEFA.

Typical pi55ed up mono-brained celled Neddy Old-Firm fan though!

Celtic will probably have to play a match or two behind closed doors for that one. Dida should be ashamed of his reaction, it just made him look like an idiot.

I haven't seen it yet, but if it's as bad as that I wonder if the Police can take action because he has tried to make the incident to be more than it actually was in order to get the fan a worse punishment?

I haven't seen it yet, but if it's as bad as that I wonder if the Police can take action because he has tried to make the incident to be more than it actually was in order to get the fan a worse punishment?

It's pretty bad - the fan clearly had drunk a few too many and ran on the pitch with his arms up celebrating. As he ran past Dida his arm brushed his cheek, Dida at first ran after him - presumably to kick him up the ar$e or something - but then changed his mind and went to the ground as if he was shot, clutching his face. It looked so bad I felt embarrassed for him! :p

Best bit of acting since Dick Van Dyke in Marry Poppins!:hilarious: :hilarious:

in 1990 the Chilean National Goalkeeper feigned injury after something was thrown from the crowd, in order to get a world cup qualifier abandoned (Chile needed to win 2-0 and they were losing) , the rest of his team refused to play on and the match was stopped. When it was proved he was faking (i think videos showed the object landing yards away from him ) he was banned for life.

Another keeper was banned for a year for cutting himself deliberately to get a match abandoned

in 1990 the Chilean National Goalkeeper feigned injury after something was thrown from the crowd, in order to get a world cup qualifier abandoned (Chile needed to win 2-0 and they were losing) , the rest of his team refused to play on and the match was stopped. When it was proved he was faking (i think videos showed the object landing yards away from him ) he was banned for life.

Another keeper was banned for a year for cutting himself deliberately to get a match abandoned

Wasnt the Chilean incident more sinister than that though? I thought it was preplanned rather than something opportunistic? I cant quite recall but I seem to remember fake blood (ketchup?) being stored by the Goalie for the right moment...

:hilarious: my mate showed me this on his phone this morning what an embarrassment. ****E KEEPER ****E ACTOR:flamer:

Celtic should, of course, be punished for this. But, Dida should also get at least a 3 game ban. If he doesn't it will just show up Fifa for the incompetent fools that we know they are.

i saw the highlights, the fan just brushed his face, dida chases him and goes down. the funniest thing was that he went of on a stretcher. fukin brazilians, there all the same. just like rivaldo when he got hit in the stomach but went down holding his face. a bunch of t@rts

Wasnt the Chilean incident more sinister than that though? I thought it was preplanned rather than something opportunistic? I cant quite recall but I seem to remember fake blood (ketchup?) being stored by the Goalie for the right moment...

I'm not sure which one it was, but there was a case of a 'keeper hiding a razor blade in his glove and using that to cut himself...

I'm not talking about Dida being banned from football, i'm talking about a legal issue and should the Police get involved. The fan is going to be prosecuted for invading the pitch, but could it be argued that Dida was trying to get the fan prosecuted for attacking him? In that case is he trying to get the fan in even more trouble?

According to the Beeb, the guy who "attacked" Dildo has handed himself into the police.

I think Dida has been punished enough by his own actions, living with the knowledge that every person he meets over the next three years will be thinking "****er!"

I've just seen it for the first time on youtube, Dida really should be ashamed of himself and I can't believe they even went to the trouble of an using ice pack while he was on the strechter, truly pathetic!

Back