• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Do you check?

Do you check?

• No, I wipe 10+ times everytime to be sure

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I don't wipe and pick it off later when it's dry

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MrB

Life President
Similar to last week's wipe up or wipe down discussion.......

Discussion in the pub yesterday (not sure how it came about) as to whether you 'check' your paper post wiping after a dump.

My process is that after 3 wipes I will check to see if I'm coming up clean or whether further wiping is required. Ok, faecal matter isn't the nicest thing to look at in the world but it's just come from inside me so can't do any harm. Last thing I want is any leftovers to dry out and chafe later in the day.

To my surprise this disgusted my two mates, neither of whom check. One of them said he could 'tell' when he was clean and the other said he wipes about ten times regardless to make sure. Now to me this makes no sense, the first method is risky as there might be some residue you miss, not pleasant and the second seems a waste of toilet paper as sometimes it comes out smoothly and limited wiping is required.

So what's the consensus? Anyone else check or are you all risk takers/excessive wipers?

Similar to last week's wipe up or wipe down discussion.......

Discussion in the pub yesterday (not sure how it came about) as to whether you 'check' your paper post wiping after a dump.

My process is that after 3 wipes I will check to see if I'm coming up clean or whether further wiping is required. Ok, faecal matter isn't the nicest thing to look at in the world but it's just come from inside me so can't do any harm. Last thing I want is any leftovers to dry out and chafe later in the day.

To my surprise this disgusted my two mates, neither of whom check. One of them said he could 'tell' when he was clean and the other said he wipes about ten times regardless to make sure. Now to me this makes no sense, the first method is risky as there might be some residue you miss, not pleasant and the second seems a waste of toilet paper as sometimes it comes out smoothly and limited wiping is required.

So what's the consensus? Anyone else check or are you all risk takers/excessive wipers?

I lick my finger until I can't taste it anymore. That way I'm satisfied I'm clean.

I lived with a gay chap at uni, and he said that was the part of him that was a little bit straight, checking after wiping.

So to those who claim they don't check...

I lived with a gay chap at uni, and he said that was the part of him that was a little bit straight, checking after wiping.

So to those who claim they don't check...

Surely he's actually really checking for used condoms?

This poll has set my mind at rest, I was made to feel like some sort of weirdo for checking the contents of my wipe. Either that or SZ is full of poo obsessed deviants.

The worst is when, 5 wipes in, you're still not getting any cleaner!

Nowt wrong with that, poo is clearly quite an important part of our lives.

They say the only certainties in life are death and taxes. You can avoid tax, you can't avoid poo and wee though.

The worst is when, 5 wipes in, you're still not getting any cleaner!

Very true.

Apparently in some countries they have a little shelf in the toilet for a poo inspection. A German girl I met working in a pub in Cambridge explained how she had always regularly checked her poo this way and that it was very normal... (?!?)

Back