• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Do You Know Dave The Shrimper?

It was that day. I think we went Darlo. Naps will confirm as they were all there too. I brought the FInk Brau as it was a gift from a customer and I could give em away. However Harry won a crate of Carlsberg I think.

Macclesfield I thought. Although some of our lot drank Bow instead.

Dts is getting married on the 25th of this month, I'm sure you've all received your invites by now...if you haven't and you feel hurt by this rejection, then please feel free to share any kind of embarrising story about him or any general abuse will do. Any suitable stories or message may be read out (I'm best man) during the speach.

Come on lads, dish the dirt..
i heard that he **** himself at scunthorpe away one season, luckily it was only a small brown mark. I'll try to find the pictures.

Back