• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

does university make you into a lefty

graham poll

• Total voters
And if a person was brave enough to have fought in ww1 or ww2 would they maybe have not been fighting to protect thier family from invaders
,i think so.
And i to am glad that this country didnt have a population or leadership of the same mind as myself for my mind is devoid of any decent thoughts but alas i felt that the statment that the only cause worth fighting for was a lost one was a bit lame,if a war came along i would only fight to protect my family and not to protect profits or oil,sorry.

And in that context I agree fella. Yes they would. Protecting your family from the tyranny of the jackboot is ultimately what they all fought for. My point was that fighting to uphold the principles of freedom and liberty, whether that be for your family or for your individual way of life, is a worthwhile cause. In my opinion anyway :)

Oh howard how i love you so.
Back on carls topic,before uni my daughter was pro bnp after a year at uni she is anti bnp,so yes uni does make you a lefty,me im ampidextrist(wifes spelling not mine)

Oh howard how i love you so.
Back on carls topic,before uni my daughter was pro bnp after a year at uni she is anti bnp,so yes uni does make you a lefty,me im ampidextrist(wifes spelling not mine)

Ampidextrist = a Dexy's Midnight Runners fan, ie who cranks up the amp to play 'Geno' and any other of their solid gold smasheroonies!

Back