• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Match Thread Doncaster Rovers vs Southend United

Poor defending, we’ve heard that a lot this season.

Carbon copy of the goal Charlton scored on Saturday.

Shocking defending.....similar to Saturday’s goal with poor defending from our left and a good (free?) header

Moore needs a better partner, give Lennon a run out late on and then start him on Saturday. Hopefully Demi will be back soon!

Moore needs a better partner, give Lennon a run out late on and then start him on Saturday. Hopefully Demi will be back soon!

It was as much bad closing down from the left as it was poor marking in the middle....

But I agree....Moore and Lennon is decent....if Kiernan is fit he’ll be automatic selection

This is the formation I’ve been banging on about but I have to say Cox is anonymous out wide and for me we’d be better with cox central instead of Klass and Kightly or Hutchinson out wide left....I rate Klass but for me from what I’ve seen with the 23s he’s better suited to playing far far deeper than where he is today.

Back