• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Match Thread Doncaster Rovers vs Southend United

Anyone watching on iFollow and is it just me or is the BBC Essex commentary about a second behind play?

Yeah always

Don’t have goal alerts on your phone either cos they come through 5 seconds ahead of when it happens on your screen....great if you’re a betting man ??

Thought we were a bit hard done by in the first half .We certainly started well enough and looked the better side until Donny scored against the run of play.Since then Rovers have obviously been better.We don't have a cutting edge.

Thought we were a bit hard done by in the first half .We certainly started well enough and looked the better side until Donny scored against the run of play.Since then Rovers have obviously been better.We don't have a cutting edge.
Good summary Barna, sums up exactly what I thought.

The corner that lead to the goal should have been a goal kick. As should 2 more corners after that. We nearly scored 2 own goals.

Having said that they have put good balls in the box whilst we want to over pass. Hart should have closed down quicker for their goal and some one should have been much tighter on their main striker.

Huuummmm.........we started very well, playing some nice football and having the majority of possession. Doncaster first real attack.....1-0 :Cry: There was some question about whether it was a corner, which led to the goal and I thought just prior to that, in the middle of the pitch, one of our players was bring climbed all over but nothing given. Following the goal Doncaster have taken control and the real surprise is how we have kept it down to one goal at the interval. A good save and another clearance off the line after the ball had hit our woodwork.
We have continued, at times, to play neatly but without much penetration. The only time their keeper had to work was to save a powerful header from Dieng, unfortunately straight at him.
Looks unlikely White will re-appear for the second-half (another injury:Angry:.....unbelievable).
I said on Saturday I'd take a point when we were one up at half-time............I'd say the same now but with rather less conviction!

Back