• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Drugs... what have you tried?

Drugs - what have you tried?

• Alcohol

Votes: 84 94.4%
  • Nicotine

Votes: 57 64.0%
  • Normal Cannabis (e.g grass, resin)

Votes: 69 77.5%
  • Stong Cannabis (e.g. skunk)

Votes: 53 59.6%
  • Ecstasy

Votes: 20 22.5%
  • Magic Mushrooms

Votes: 21 23.6%
  • Opium

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Cocaine

Votes: 32 36.0%
  • Barbituates

• Valium / Ketamine / other Tranquilisers

Votes: 8 9.0%
  • Speed

Votes: 28 31.5%
  • LSD

Votes: 11 12.4%
  • Heroin

• Crack

• Ice / Crystal Meth

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GHB / poppers

Votes: 20 22.5%
  • Angel dust/ / PCP

• Total voters

Matt the Shrimp

aka Harry Potter
In light of another Cabinet minister coming out and confessing he dabbled with Cannabis, I'm going to stick up an anonymous poll, just to see what drugs (if any) the SZ regulars have tried.

It's anonymous... I promise. I just thought it would just be interesting to see how many of the regulars have tried drugs. Be as honest as you can... so, for instance, "alcohol" is up there since I've presumed everyone has had a drink at some point, so that will tell us how many people have taken place in the survey.

:)

Just the top three for me and that's it. Can't say i'm gutted that i've not tried the rest to be honest, but each to their own.

Alcohol, Nicotine and Normal Cannabis for sure, although I think some Cannabis I had may have been skunk as I was wasted... Vowed to myself to never to go beyond that.

Alcohol only. Can't see the point of anything else. Here's a bit about "angel dust" (phenylcyclidine).

EFFECTS OF USE: A moderate amount of PCP often causes the user to feel detached, distant and estranged from his surroundings. Numbness, slurred speech and loss of coordination may be accompanied by a sense of strength and invulnerability. A blank stare, rapid and involuntary eye movements, and an exaggerated gait are among the more observable effects. Auditory hallucinations, image distortion, severe mood disorders, and amnesia may also occur. In some users, PCP may cause acute anxiety and a feeling of impending doom, in others paranoia and violent hostility, and in some it may produce a psychoses indistinguishable from schizophrenia. PCP use is associated with a number of risks and many believe it to be one of the most dangerous drugs of abuse.

Alcohol only. Can't see the point of anything else. Here's a bit about "angel dust" (phenylcyclidine).

EFFECTS OF USE: A moderate amount of PCP often causes the user to feel detached, distant and estranged from his surroundings. Numbness, slurred speech and loss of coordination may be accompanied by a sense of strength and invulnerability. A blank stare, rapid and involuntary eye movements, and an exaggerated gait are among the more observable effects. Auditory hallucinations, image distortion, severe mood disorders, and amnesia may also occur. In some users, PCP may cause acute anxiety and a feeling of impending doom, in others paranoia and violent hostility, and in some it may produce a psychoses indistinguishable from schizophrenia. PCP use is associated with a number of risks and many believe it to be one of the most dangerous drugs of abuse.

The sad case of Big Lurch

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Lurch

Ok here goes.

Alcohol - yeah obviously and I do drink quite alot mainly at weekends now though.

Nicotine - Again yeah I only smoke occasionaly when I'm drinking now.

Weed (Yep don't really get it now though)/Resin (not if I can avoid it)

Skunk - Hell yeah!!

Ecstasy - back in the day I did a bit. I did a few pills last Saturday but that's not Ecstasy though.

Magic Mushrooms - Yessum! They ruined my brothers stag do! lol

Coke - Done it in patches.

Speed - Caned it when I was younger.

LSD - Again did quite a bit when i was younger. Haven't done one for ages

Herion - I smoked it ONCE, never again.

Crack - Ditto.

Poppers - headache in a bottle, nasty ****.

Right where's my brother??

Numbness, slurred speech and loss of coordination may be accompanied by a sense of strength and invulnerability. A blank stare, rapid and involuntary eye movements, and an exaggerated gait are among the more observable effects.
Blimey... am I the only one now imagining a lairy Mancunian in my head...?!

:minger:

I just voted so there!:finger:

I was wondering why if Brettie has tried Heroin why it wasnt ticked ?

Back