• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Drugs... what have you tried?

Drugs - what have you tried?

• Alcohol

Votes: 84 94.4%
  • Nicotine

Votes: 57 64.0%
  • Normal Cannabis (e.g grass, resin)

Votes: 69 77.5%
  • Stong Cannabis (e.g. skunk)

Votes: 53 59.6%
  • Ecstasy

Votes: 20 22.5%
  • Magic Mushrooms

Votes: 21 23.6%
  • Opium

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Cocaine

Votes: 32 36.0%
  • Barbituates

• Valium / Ketamine / other Tranquilisers

Votes: 8 9.0%
  • Speed

Votes: 28 31.5%
  • LSD

Votes: 11 12.4%
  • Heroin

• Crack

• Ice / Crystal Meth

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GHB / poppers

Votes: 20 22.5%
  • Angel dust/ / PCP

• Total voters
I am correct in assuming LSD stands for Labours Stoned Department these days ?

where is Morphene!

and to be honnest this is a disgraceful poll really this is some of the **** (99% Cocaine) that lead me to attempt suicide so I suggest its taken down

Is that something to do with colonic irrigation?

:hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious:

I've done 9 of the 17 on that list.. pretty much the most 'popular' ones, though i think someone must slip me a bit of PCP every Sunday night cos the symtoms of that stuff is EXACTLY how i feel every Monday morning :thump:

*Drugs are bad*

Said in Mr Mackey voice.

i didnt see Solvent sniffing on there for Sams benefit!

I myself have only ever drunk Alcohol

On the subject, I remember a good friend of mine once bought himself a breadmaker. As is often the way with these things, one tends to experiment with different bread types, and yes, you've guessed it, he eventually decided to try hash bread.

The story goes that he made this bread, and, as fresh bread always does, the smell was too good to pass up. So, my mate took a slice or two.

A few minutes later, and whilst feeling nicely "relaxed" this friend of mine decided he felt hungry as I'm sure at least 39 of you will not be surprised in finding. Unfortunately, the only food available (ie within reach without having to get up) was a lovely fresh loaf of bread.....

Suffice to say half hour later my mate was very stuffed, still hungry, and unable to do a thing about it! Did he care? I very much doubt he did :D

On the subject, I remember a good friend of mine once bought himself a breadmaker. As is often the way with these things, one tends to experiment with different bread types, and yes, you've guessed it, he eventually decided to try hash bread.

The story goes that he made this bread, and, as fresh bread always does, the smell was too good to pass up. So, my mate took a slice or two.

A few minutes later, and whilst feeling nicely "relaxed" this friend of mine decided he felt hungry as I'm sure at least 39 of you will not be surprised in finding. Unfortunately, the only food available (ie within reach without having to get up) was a lovely fresh loaf of bread.....

Suffice to say half hour later my mate was very stuffed, still hungry, and unable to do a thing about it! Did he care? I very much doubt he did :D

You got some Green for your 1st post Swansea, but i can't help but feel this one was more deserving... i laughed so much that i nearly fell off the sofa :hilarious: (then again i am pi$$ed / stoned / coked / trippin' etc !!!)

I think we need to find a SZer on Crystal Meths so we can complete the set, but i'm guessing that anyone on it is probably feeling so horny they are out looking for a shag !!!

hash cakes are bad news mate... incredibly tastey but the effect doesn't kick in for a good hr or two. the few times i did them it was well intense. done a lot of them on the list but don't really want to go into it... had some really amazing experiences on some of them but to be honest i think it is something you tend to grow out of.. and also i have too many messed up mates which really made me realise that all drugs have the significant potential to stuff up the heads and lives of even the most normal, grounded people

Back