• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Dubai v 9/11

Is this insanity day for the zone? mrsblue, you are a f****** loon but apart from that, try showing some respect for the people who choose to jump from a burning building hand in hand with colleagues rather than be covered in burning aviation fuel.
Sorry but your a idiot and that's the last time I bite to your gibberish rantings.

You are downright rude and ill mannered and you are not worth any rants back.

Planes are made out a lot of aluminium. When it's molten and contacts water it explodes.

True,but tower 7 had limited contact with plane debris,in fact this building became the first and only skyscraper to completely collapse because of fire,at the very least one would expect a major enquiry on why it fell,build design,poor workmanship,yet tower 7 was omitted from the detail,if any building fell say in London there would be major investigation yet America simply never bothered ,that alone raises the question..why.

True,but tower 7 had limited contact with plane debris,in fact this building became the first and only skyscraper to completely collapse because of fire,at the very least one would expect a major enquiry on why it fell,build design,poor workmanship,yet tower 7 was omitted from the detail,if any building fell say in London there would be major investigation yet America simply never bothered ,that alone raises the question..why.

The collapse of Tower 7 has been subject to several reports and investigations. But don't let facts get in the way...

itqxnq5.jpg

Tower 7 has never had an investigation. They cleared away the evidence without anyone being able to access it. the 9/11 commission did not include it as part of there investigation.

That has led to various 'theories'. But even the one now favoured by the US government says it collapsed due to the failure of one column as a result of the fire. To claim abuilding of that size would fail due to the failure of one column is something 100's of engineers, architects and fire investigators have questioned.

Tower 7 has been totally ignored Pubey.

2 other aspects,

Bush was in the classroom when he was informed of the attacks,now the world's most powerful man just sat there not knowing if that very school was going to be attacked,surely his security would have taken him to a safer place?

The Penntagon is one of the world's most protected building with a no fly zone and a billion dollar weapons system ,30 minutes after the first plane struck a UFO entered the restricted Pentagon airspace travelling at over 500mph,the officials inside the bunker had around 6 minutes to shoot down the UFO which was plenty of time for their missile systems,yet Cheney who was now in command of NORAD ..did nothing.

Can you tell me to what end faking/ initiating all this would've achieved ?

Last edited:
I love a good conspiracy and having worked in aviation and on the fire side know about burning temperatures of aircraft metals and fuel. I enjoyed loose change but I've also seen a lot of videos that condemn it. Let's be honest we will never know the full truth of it. The one that really bugs me is the pentagon! The whole thing just doesn't sit right watch loose change if you haven't already and it will make you think!

Tower 7 has never had an investigation. They cleared away the evidence without anyone being able to access it. the 9/11 commission did not include it as part of there investigation.

That has led to various 'theories'. But even the one now favoured by the US government says it collapsed due to the failure of one column as a result of the fire. To claim abuilding of that size would fail due to the failure of one column is something 100's of engineers, architects and fire investigators have questioned.

It had a preliminary investigation and report by the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), and then a preliminary and full investigation and report by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).

It wasn't investigated at the same time as the twin towers as you say, which is understandable given the complex situation and circumstances.

Can you tell me to what end faking/ initiating all this would achieved ?

This event was a carbon copy of Pearl Harbour.

Both events had several key personnel unavailable on the attack day.
Both events had numerous key personnel starting their first day in their job.
Both events allowed USA to enter WW2 and the Invansion of Iraq.

9/11 attack allowed the trillion dollar military shortfall to vanish in thin air,plus it allowed for the U.S. to increase the military budget,with me so far?...Their biggest fear is an oil shortage and Iraq had an ocean full of the black gold.

This event was a carbon copy of Pearl Harbour.

Both events had several key personnel unavailable on the attack day.
Both events had numerous key personnel starting their first day in their job.
Both events allowed USA to enter WW2 and the Invansion of Iraq.

9/11 attack allowed the trillion dollar military shortfall to vanish in thin air,plus it allowed for the U.S. to increase the military budget,with me so far?...Their biggest fear is an oil shortage and Iraq had an ocean full of the black gold.

You are as mad as a box of frogs. Keep it up!

That's the problem with 9/11. Some people go way to far with their conspiracy theories whilst others choose to blindly believe everything their told by a very controlled media.

That leaves very little room for sensible debate about how much and to what extent you are being lied to.

Ho,ho,ho.

And to think you're actually quite sound when it comes to the football on SZ.

I love a good conspiracy and having worked in aviation and on the fire side know about burning temperatures of aircraft metals and fuel. I enjoyed loose change but I've also seen a lot of videos that condemn it. Let's be honest we will never know the full truth of it. The one that really bugs me is the pentagon! The whole thing just doesn't sit right watch loose change if you haven't already and it will make you think!

There are just too many strange occurrences happened on that day,as you say the Pentagon's weapons remained silent,was it dereliction of duty at the very least.

It had a preliminary investigation and report by the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), and then a preliminary and full investigation and report by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).

It wasn't investigated at the same time as the twin towers as you say, which is understandable given the complex situation and circumstances.

People that were in charge after 9/11 at FEMA have now admitted that the wording in there reports were changed by those at the very top in the Whitehouse. Especially when they warned of asbestos etc n the air at the Trade centre site.

NIST are the ones that all the engineers are challenging. When you look deeper into these bodies they are all controlled by the same group who actually run the US government.

There are just too many strange occurrences happened on that day,as you say the Pentagon's weapons remained silent,was it dereliction of duty at the very least.

The bits I don't understand is the lamp posts on the road not being knocked down, also there was no real evidence of aircraft wreckage. I've seen plenty of serious plane crashes at full speed and there is always remnence of an aircraft left.

The investigation was a joke,the Bush machine pulled every trick to make certain it went their way.

Investigation cost
3 million dollars

Bill Clinton v Monica cost
30 million dollars

Back