• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

If i gave a flying **** about the rep I should get some green for this. 2 days before The Sun release the story us shrimperzoners were informed by yours trully.

Ha ha, it's obvious the guy's just winking & pouting, no wonder Fred stuck one on him if he was giving him the come on.
:hilarious:

Last edited:
Good the **** deserved it and that will teach him for picking a fight with a Pikey. Jesus the whole of the UK knows he is a footballer and knows his background you would think it is comon sence to stay away. But as stated it was self defence so he deserved whatever Freddy gave him!

That is blatently made up! You know what press and rumours are like and they are trying to make out Freddy to be the villan.

That is blatently made up! You know what press and rumours are like and they are trying to make out Freddy to be the villan.

What! The press building someone up just to knock them down again....surely not. ;)

Newspapers are often works of classic and not so classic fiction. And while not healthy, a pinch of salt is often useful with some of their so called news.

Eastwood has been named in the Wales squad today, despite falling out of favour at Wolves.

Eastwood has been named in the Wales squad today, despite falling out of favour at Wolves.

Slightly off topic but BoyWonder2 I was just reading your sig, do you get many PM's ;) LOL!

Slightly off topic but BoyWonder2 I was just reading your sig, do you get many PM's ;) LOL!

Because I've had hundreds and thousands (not the ice cream topping), I haven't been able to get round to them yet :cool:

Back