• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Eastwood has a few too many!

Westcliff Blue

Youth Team
Just got a text off my brother to tell me that his just seen Freddy Eastwood in Churchills and his Fu***d lol. Hopefully he hasn't got training tomorrow! Its only 11.30...what a lightweight!
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (D62SUBOY @ Nov. 12 2006,23:30)]Fuks sake.....quick, text back and ask ya brother to ask hime which club he's going to in January.
I have asked, all I got back was...we told him 2 go 2 aston villa! lets hope he doesnt listen 2 that stupid advice.

I've just got a text from my mate Wayne who says he's had a text from someone who text him with news that a shady character called Oswald was with Freddy Eastwood in a theme pub in Dulwich. Weird ...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Xàbia Shrimper @ Nov. 12 2006,23:37)]I've just got a text from my mate Wayne who says he's had a text from someone who text him with news that a shady character called Oswald was with Freddy Eastwood in a theme pub in Dulwich. Weird ...
Molesley
rock.gif
Iv'e always wondered what happened to him after the war
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Xàbia Shrimper @ Nov. 12 2006,23:37)]I've just got a text from my mate Wayne who says he's had a text from someone who text him with news that a shady character called Oswald was with Freddy Eastwood in a theme pub in Dulwich. Weird ...
Lee Harvey?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?

But was he not shot on the 24th November 1963 in a night club by Jack Ruby?
rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Aberdeen Shrimper @ Nov. 12 2006,23:46)]
[b said:
Lee Harvey?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?

But was he not shot on the 24th November 1963 in a night club by Jack Ruby?
rock.gif
No, but he did score Orient's winner in the 1989 Division Four playoff final second leg...
upside.gif

[b said:
Such a childish man

Really? And why do you say that? I think it's humour, more than a sign of immaturity. Let's face it, this forum has been full of "I've had a text" claims ever since its inception. Why can't I bring a little humour into the equation? What gives you the right to question such?

Back