• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News Ebbsfleet (a) Friday 29th March - SOLD OUT!

I’ve ordered 4 tickets. Didn’t give me an option of standing or seating. I want terrace so I’m hoping that’s what I’ve got.

It would be quite nice to get an update from the club or Ebbsfleet on ticket sales.

Gives people the chance to get in quick if they are selling out or wait to see if they feel like going nearer the time of they are selling slow.

It would be quite nice to get an update from the club or Ebbsfleet on ticket sales.

Gives people the chance to get in quick if they are selling out or wait to see if they feel like going nearer the time of they are selling slow.
I've bought 2 even though my work leave is not approved yet. Wouldn't be doing this if I knew how many we had left.

When I booked our tickets I didn’t realise I could have pre ordered an elusive match programme. Rang Ebbsfleet today and was referred back to “Fanbase” which was useless. Anyone had any luck ordering a programme?

When I booked our tickets I didn’t realise I could have pre ordered an elusive match programme. Rang Ebbsfleet today and was referred back to “Fanbase” which was useless. Anyone had any luck ordering a programme?
Go to online purchase tickets for our match The programme was an option towards the bottom of the list when i ordered one a few weeks ago.

Ordered mine when i booked my tickets. Annyoingly I couldn't place in my basket both the tickets and the programme so had to do it in 2 transactions

On the Fanbase website select "Ebbsfleet" from the club and then select "Schedule" at the bottom and it should bring up an option to select the match against us The below link should take you direct

This then brings up the below screen, scroll down past the home tickets, and the away tickets and there is an option for the match day programme which will be put aside for you within the club shop (Supposedly)

1710780240264.png

Ordered mine when i booked my tickets. Annyoingly I couldn't place in my basket both the tickets and the programme so had to do it in 2 transactions

On the Fanbase website select "Ebbsfleet" from the club and then select "Schedule" at the bottom and it should bring up an option to select the match against us The below link should take you direct

This then brings up the below screen, scroll down past the home tickets, and the away tickets and there is an option for the match day programme which will be put aside for you within the club shop (Supposedly)

View attachment 31450
Thank you, you really are, well, a super Shrimper. All done. Picking them up, as you say, is another matter.

Fantastic support…let’s sell it out! Our biggest away attendance of the season, or was Barnet more?

Quick note for any seniors. the club post suggests its over 65s for seniors actually its over 60s- once the link takes you to the Ebbsfleet site you should notice this but wouldn't want anyone caught out. It says take proof of age as well - whether thety check that any more than any other club who knows.

Back