• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

EFL Charge Blues over non payment of wages

That’ll be @ThurrockShrimper. Let me guess, he was staggering out of Scruttons, and into The Rainbow for a slap up feast, am I right?

sshhh! don't tell the mrs!!:Smile: There's a few of us in Tilbury, I know 6-7 regulars who go to every home game on the train at Tilbury Town station (I bet a few of you on here know Pat, the other Pat who always wears the green Southend top, not me) and I know a few bods in Grays that follow us too. Unfortunately the amount of Liverpool / Spam / Spurs shirts in Tilbury vastly outnumber any other club

Probably stolen in a house raid whilst nicking the owners jewels

How devastating though. You go to all that trouble of breaking into someone’s house, looking for jewells and riches, and instead, you end up coming away with a Southend coat.

That wont put any skag on the table.

Last edited:
I have caught one or two flounders off the pier who were wearing Southend shirts so it's not fair to say that fish don't like football.

Seems they signed up for us, so your to blame for the season not Brown, Bond or Waddock .

I dare not put in Powell or Campbell as they are heroes to many:Smile:

Seriously?

I would be staggered if that was true given that when you get out of Manchester airport there is a sign that lists about 10 major cities/towns within about 30 miles.

Or did you mean county?

Maybe not yet but at the rate RDC are accepting brown envelopes from developers it won't be long mate:Cry:

I'm not sure about now, but there used to be a hefty number making the trip from Basildon. After all, it's 46th on England town populations.

Plenty of Shrimpers in my town of Wickford. When i take my 15yr old, he's always busy saying hi to his Beauchamps schoolmates in the West stand. I agree its a good catchment area, all we had to do was win some of these games and get a new stadium up in the last 15yrs.

2 of us at NR in MK, and I travelled with a good few back to MK after the play off final, including (allegedly) the former kit man, Dave who certainly was no fan of Phil Brown.

Makes you wonder why a club that has so much going for it can be nn such a predicament.We have a decent catchment area for recruiting,No other league club on our doorstep,a very good fan base for a lower league club.Something terribly amiss i think

Ron........

Back