• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

EIEIEIO Up the Football League we go.

McNasty

No players, no money, no beer but that hasn't stopped Six of the Best (years) Tilly from getting us up to 11th in the table this evening, only 6 points off the play-offs.

A mighty fine achievement, all things considered.

No players, no money, no beer but that hasn't stopped Six of the Best (years) Tilly from getting us up to 11th in the table this evening, only 6 points off the play-offs.

Jolly well said that man, it defies all laws of science, there are players out there who are giving their all, and are not getting paid on time, I wonder how many of us would do any work after not having their salaries paid into their bank accounts? Hats off to each and every one of them, and Tilly (and please dont ignore Paul Brush) how does he do it, manager of this or any year.

Please get behind this team(what there is of them).

And still no onions in our burgers. Tuesday against Tranmere has become a pretty important game. Col Ewe blew it today, we gained ground on them at least.

I have 4 priorities, 1 onions on my burgers. 2 auto-promo. 3 play-offs. 4 finish above Col ewe. UTB.

And still no onions in our burgers. Tuesday against Tranmere has become a pretty important game. Col Ewe blew it today, we gained ground on them at least.

I have 4 priorities, 1 onions on my burgers. 2 auto-promo. 3 play-offs. 4 finish above Col ewe. UTB.

Must wholeheartedly disagree with you bilbyboy, i insist that finish above col u is number 2 ;)

Must wholeheartedly disagree with you bilbyboy, i insist that finish above col u is number 2 ;)

Yea but what about the onions? Weststander, ok mate, number 2 it is, my brother-in-law is a Col ewe supporter, that is only one of the reasons i hate the idiot. So Col Ewe is now my number 2 priority, i bow to a mind greater than mine LOL. UTB.

Massive! I was hoping nobody would mention it. Tranmere are proper ****, we have to go there with the belief. My concern is we always play better against better teams, we always have!! I hate playing teams at the bottom, don't mind the likes of MK Dons, Leeds, Norwich

There are still spaces on the TravelZone coach . Book now to avoid dis-appointment.

Last year we were close to dead and buried by about the end of december. By the end of january we we at least 10-15 pts off play off. (Can someone please clarify) Then we had an amazing run home. If we can do this again plus stay about where we are now (3-4 pts off playoffs) then anything is possible.

Jolly well said that man, it defies all laws of science, there are players out there who are giving their all, and are not getting paid on time, I wonder how many of us would do any work after not having their salaries paid into their bank accounts? Hats off to each and every one of them, and Tilly (and please dont ignore Paul Brush) how does he do it, manager of this or any year.

Please get behind this team(what there is of them).

True true, but if I was not being paid to work, I would be running of to play...football. I would still goto work as a footballer if a few wage packets came through late.....If only!

I doubt we will ever have a management team like this again. I reckon any other management successes here in the future will be down mostly to a big injection of cash, which would not equal what Tilson has done on the budget he has had.

Dont get to optimistic.. Its nearly Dec, our 'Dec' record is usually pretty shocking

And still no onions, Tilly has proved he is the master. UTB.

Back