• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Elvis Bwomono

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's nothing to do with optics from the agent but rather that if he got injured in training - like for example Coulson did - he wouldn't be insured, he wouldn't be able to pass the medical and he wouldn't be paid.

But then not having money in his account payday won't be a new experience for Elvis.
Then presumably for the same reason he can't go on trial anywhere either...
However we were told that the agent had advised that he shouldn't turn up to pre-season as it wouldn't look good. You're saying this is wrong- you might be right..

He best not trial for anyone either in that case, unless he gets injured and puts off other suitors !

1.seem to have missed my second sentence?

2.Or had you forgotten that both Bwomono and Dieng have gone unpaid on multiple occasions?

No to numbers1 and 2.

As far as AB is concerned there'e clearly no comparison between his situation and that of Elvis and TD.

TD has now of course got himself another club.I'm sure that the reason that TD and Elvis both turned down new contracts was influenced by the fact that they both went "unpaid on multple occasions".

Last edited:
I don't think any clubs will be put off by a lack of pre-season in Bwomono. He will have his own fitness plan and when he signs for a club he will be given his own programme to be brought up to speed. You don't not sign a 22 year old who has over 100 league appearances because you have to wait a month. His issues are the compensation we are demanding and clubs may think they already have better or could find similar quality players for less money.

I've not seen any sign of Elvis signing elsewhere.

Could he ended up being left out in the cold?

Really odd situation with Elvis. We’re one game into the National league season and the football league are four games in. Hardly a mention or murmur anywhere of Elvis. No idea if he’s been training with a club, but he must be a long way off the pace if he hasn’t.

Absolutely don’t begrudge him a move, but I desperately hope it’s not a case of him listening to what seems like horrendous advice from his agent to go about the summer the way he has. Anyone heard anything?

Since Timothee has long departed the sacred place to a new life in Exeter, Elvis now has his very own Saga.

Odd moves from Elvis, season has started for every single league and he doesn't have a club, missed the whole of pre-season, not too sure what his game plan is really?

Why bother about a player who wants more money, and it seems SUFC don't think he
is worth that amount.Bye,bye Elvis.

Why bother about a player who wants more money, and it seems SUFC don't think he
is worth that amount.Bye,bye Elvis.
Most probably, but I, and probably the majority of others and the club, think that it's most likely his agent turning his head and asking for a lot more money if anything.

It's a shame after seeing the interview at the end of last season of him saying he wanted to stay and help us get back up, feels like a slight stab in the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back