• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Emergency Loan Goalkeeping Options?

Seadon is 9 months older than Taylor. If he plays will he be the first son of a player to play in the first team?

But this isn't a 7 day loan. We need someone for around 6 weeks.

That's how it works though. It would be an initial seven day loan renewed for as long as required. I remember when we had Stockdale there would be a statement on the official site every Friday saying his loan had been renewed for another week.

It will have to be a no.2 or no.3 from a non-prem club and a club willing to pay 100% of his wage. That's the situation we are in, courtesy of the ****show from above.

I don't care who it is, I just don't want another promising youngster of ours thrown into the deep end and made to sink or swim.

I'd have thought a Championship club wouldn't mind their U23 goalkeeper coming out on loan. They're paying his wages anyway and it gives them some 1st team football experience in the league below...

Only issue is the player may not want to come here knowing they'll ship 4 goals every other game, potentially damaging their career before it's started (what most of our youngsters are currently experiencing!)

Back