• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

End of Season "Zone" Party and Those attending.

What date for the Zone Party.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think its best not to tempt fate, and just throw the party after the Vale game John. I won't be there for that one - but if we hit the playoffs Im sure we'll have a gathering of some sort to hopefully celebrate

Think its best not to tempt fate, and just throw the party after the Vale game John. I won't be there for that one - but if we hit the playoffs Im sure we'll have a gathering of some sort to hopefully celebrate

Surely two social gathering type thingys are in order, one at the end of the normal season - i.e. after PV, then a 2nd when we win the play offs!

Oh that's a shame Ant .Oh well just send the Mrs over ...:)

Ant....I thought you and the leprecons were coming over mate???

Surely two social gathering type thingys are in order, one at the end of the normal season - i.e. after PV, then a 2nd when we win the play offs!

Good call.
One after Vale & one near Wembley after the playoff final*

* this is just a theoretical discussion in case fate thinks we're all counting our chickens!

Ant....I thought you and the leprecons were coming over mate???

Not for Port Vale mate. Carlisle away, and then im saving money for in case we make the playoffs: as i want to do the 2nd leg of a semi and of course wembley if we get that far.

John - Charlotte says she's grown tired of the long distance thing and ditched you ages ago, and to move on!

Not for Port Vale mate. Carlisle away, and then im saving money for in case we make the playoffs: as i want to do the 2nd leg of a semi and of course wembley if we get that far.

John - Charlotte says she's grown tired of the short wrinkly thing and ditched you ages ago, and to move on!

So would I if it was that short!!!

John - Charlotte says she's grown tired of the long distance thing and ditched you ages ago, and to move on!

Well I am glad she remembers that bit ...She was to old for me anyway ...;)

Only predicament we have is where to stay on the Saturday night......where are the rest of you exiles staying??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back