• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

England Team

It's laughable how these players, who are in the middle of their domestic season, cannot last the pace. Do they not play 90 minute matches in the Kazakh league?

Professional performance. Soaked up the pressure for the first 30, knowing full well it wouldn't continue, then put the game to bed before half time. Johnson and Barry, however, I thought were poor. Distribution was awful and they were caught in possession far too many times against an amatuer outfit... They'll have to improve if they want to be Seth Efrica bound...

Yeah, after the England game finished I watched the second half of the Aussie game with a pub full of their fans. They needed a point to qualify and drew 0-0 away to Qatar so they were all very happy.

After the way Green went for that cross and missed (fortunately it was off-side), I feel vindicated in my suggestion that we might as well not bother with a keeper.

Also feeling my wrath is Shaun Wright-Phillips. Anyone who gives the ball away three times in 60 seconds should be banned from our national team. I know it will upset a lot of Liverpool fans but it really shouldn't be that difficult to retain possession if you are an international footballer.

Back