• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Match Thread England v France, Saturday 10 December, 7pm, ITV1

Status
Not open for further replies.
France not at their best. Especially 2nd half. They didn't have many chances. Fairly easy saves for Pickford. The ref had to give the two penalties he gave, and couldn't escape them, but clearly biased.

Don't score from open play then you deserve to go out. France took their chances.

We blazed our 2nd clear cut chance right over the bar and sent our WC hopes into Row Z with it.

Congratulations France. England played better 2nd half but the two French goals .. they took their chances clinically. Ok the ref wasn’t the best but we can’t blame the ref. If Kane had scored the 2nd we wouldn’t be talking about the ref.
Well said....totally agree 👍

Sadly sadly same old,same old....but in two years time!!
Question is,if/ when GS goes,who will take his place?
The FA said they wont sack him,but i think he will knock it on the head.
another bad taste in our mouth`s...Listerine must be making a bomb
A real,real good chance to win it....but messed it up again
FFS when will this end!!!

One thing that is now clear in my mind, France are not a better side than England, either technically or on talent. The difference tonight was that missed last penalty. That is not a criticism of Kane, but had that gone in I genuinely believe we would have gone on to win. Well done France, good luck in the Semi final, but I hope Morocco produce yet another surprise result.

One thing that is now clear in my mind, France are not a better side than England, either technically or on talent. The difference tonight was that missed last penalty. That is not a criticism of Kane, but had that gone in I genuinely believe we would have gone on to win. Well done France, good luck in the Semi final, but I hope Morocco produce yet another surprise result.

Agreed. A shame.

A few saying someone else should’ve taken the 2nd pen, with Kane up against Lloris and them being club-mates. But easy to say after the event. If someone else had missed, it would’ve been why not give it to Kane.

The change in formation in this tournament has really worked well for England. Midfield been excellent especially Bellingham who is surely going to be a £100m player in the summer. Mbappe was a passenger.

England played well but not ruthless enough in big moments during the game..... giroud wiley old fox who continues to come up with the goods. The ref was joke, so many decision for both sides he got wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back