• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

England v Platinum Stars LIVE (3pm)

UPDATE FROM JAMES PEARCE

Bad News: FA now saying that NO broadcasters can show England match live after all. I did say earlier that it was up in the air. Sorry

So sounds like neither BBC or SSN will show live coverage

UPDATE FROM JAMES PEARCE

Bad News: FA now saying that NO broadcasters can show England match live after all. I did say earlier that it was up in the air. Sorry

**** sake.

James Pearce you ****. Keep your ****ing mouth shut next time until it's confirmed.

UPDATE FROM JAMES PEARCE

Ah well. Looks like I will have to revise ....

Just out of interest, does this game count in terms of International Statistics/caps etc?

Just out of interest, does this game count in terms of International Statistics/caps etc?

If its a friendly (the BBC are calling it one), then the stats would count. So another few goals for Crouch would bump his goalscoring record up and add the Platinum Stars on the list of other brilliant international teams who he has scored against ...

If its a friendly (the BBC are calling it one), then the stats would count. So another few goals for Crouch would bump his goalscoring record up and add the Platinum Stars on the list of other brilliant international teams who he has scored against ...

But the platinum stars aren't an international team, so I'd doubt it...

It's classed as a training game. Hence why they are not charging an entrance fee. So it will not count towards official apps, goals etc.

It's classed as a training game. Hence why they are not charging an entrance fee. So it will not count towards official apps, goals etc.

Thats a shame, I was hoping on getting my first cap .... :whistling:

Hope Dawson gets at least a half.

Hart

Johnson Terry King A Cole

SWP Lampard Gerrard J Cole

Crouch Defoe

Starting line up....

Hart

Johnson Terry King A Cole

SWP Lampard Gerrard J Cole

Crouch Defoe

Starting line up....

First choice back four, midfield partnership for USA match, and looking at Crouch Defoe as a viable option god forbid anything happens to Rooney.

Back