• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

England V Scotland,thursday 7-45pm.st Mary's

stan collymore

Stanley Victor Collymore
Hi everyone,hope you're all well and looking forward to a swift return to the Championship(fingers crossed).

I'm finally after 7 long years donning my boots for my country against our old foe the Scots on Thursday,and hope i can count on your support either by coming down to St Mary's,or more realistically putting your feet up with a cold beer in front of the telly,and watching old but very proud lions wearing those 3 lions again.

It's live on ITV 4 from 7pm until 10,and we are playing for the Alan Ball Memorial Trophy,so expect every single England player to want to do Bally right by keeping his trophy this side of the border.

Bryan Robson is our skipper,and it's a personal ambition fulfilled for me if i get the chance to play alongside Captain Marvel,so like i said,give us your support and have a beer for England!

Good Luck for the rest of the playoffs,i'll be at Wembley when we get there.

All The Best

Stan

Stan, legend. Hope everything's ok your end. Are you still planning a career in the footballing world?

Oh, and also best of luck to you!!

**SATV goes on bended knee in front of keyboard to bow**

Reckon you still got it?;)

Thanks for the shout out for Fri,good to see you popping in on us again.

See you at Wembley then:clap:

Well i live in a sleepy little Scottish Village 40 miles North of Aberdeen and i will be now going down my local dressed head to toe in my English regalia and a lot of Band aids!!!

I might sound a right Muppet, but is it really Stan.

I struggle to believe it is

Yes it is mate, has been proved many many times, i don't think you were about when he started posting, 2003 i think.

Shame he's not hanging around tonite to have a chat!
Still,that's footballers for you,hold out a pen to them and they're off faster than you ever saw them go down the line.

I might sound a right Muppet, but is it really Stan.

I struggle to believe it is

Check out this lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggg thread

Link
http://www.shrimperzone.com/vb/showthread.php?t=21139

Here's the deal.At "some point in the next 12 months from today",i will play for SZFC in a home match,with one proviso....

That on the day,SZ will help me raise a few quid for the local kids hospital.Usually i do it up this way for Brum CH or Alder Hey but i will defo play,if we can make a few quid,deal?

I hereby sign a contract to play for SZFC within one calendar year from 17th October 2006 at Stade de Garos.One month before said match,SZ can publicise the **** out of the game,with the proviso that anyone who can be arsed to come and watch dig deep in their pockets for a local Southend(Essex)CH. Stan Collymore.

Stan, did you ever play for SZFC?

It will be great to you running out for England again, and will deff be watching. :support: :clap:

About due for another re-appearance at Roots Hall methinks, definitely before the old place gets bulldozed.

Great to hear from you Stan and I will be watching you celebrate after beating them Scots!

All the best for now and the future "LEGEND"!

Hi Stan

As probably the closest regular SZ poster (having now written a grand total of 1,000 posts!! ;) ) to St Mary's, I am very sorry that I am unable to make tonight's game due to work, but best of luck to you, I hope it goes well.

I did try and bring your participation in the game to the attention of the SZ community in this thread.

Of course, if you fancy popping round to mine for a quick beer after the game, just let me know!

;)

Let's hope we will get to see you at Wembley soon!

Is it true that you are also coming down to Daventry Ford sports ground in July with a few ex Villa players for a charity match ....If so i shall be there looking for an exclusive interview with your good self .....

Stan, I work for a Scottish company in London in an office half Scots and half English.

Please smash in one of your 25 yarders for me and make sure you win. The former is because you're my favourite footballer of all time and it will be great to see you back on the park and the latter is because the Scots in the office would celebrate a victory in tiddlywinks over the English like it was VE Day so I'm sure it will get mentioned if we lose.

Back