• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Enough about Thatcher

264 episodes. That's plenty.

If I had a TV show or series of books as my subject I'd want to ensure I watched/read them all again before going on.

It's pretty much our night-time viewing at the moment. I doubt the questions will go into the minutiae of what restaurant Frasier went to in a particular episode for example.

It's pretty much our night-time viewing at the moment. I doubt the questions will go into the minutiae of what restaurant Frasier went to in a particular episode for example.

1) How annoying and utterly out of kilter for the rest of the show were Daphne Moon's family?

No, but they may ask questions about the actors and actresses, and who missed out in auditions etc. They may ask questions on the directors etc. You may need to be more specific and ensure they stick to what happened on screen.

No, but they may ask questions about the actors and actresses, and who missed out in auditions etc. They may ask questions on the directors etc. You may need to be more specific and ensure they stick to what happened on screen.

To be honest, it's my third choice, so not worrying about it too much right now.

I was accepted as a contestant on The Krypton Factor but walked away from filming when they wouldn't let me wear my own tracksuit for the assault course stage.

Gordon Burns said he could totally understand that I didn't want to appear on TV in non brand clothing but said there was nothing he could do.

A gent.

Back