• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Essex FM - Martin and Sue

They were back on air this morning. They said that they were not to talk about it but kind of did in a roundabout way. Only heard them mention the whole thing once in about half hour of the show and it seemed business as usual and back to them normal selves.

What an enormous relief. I can carry on with my life now.

there is only one person more annoying then sue and thats sarah cox. chris moyles and scott mills all the way!!!!!

And I would have thought pretty embarrassed at falling for the publicity stunt!

Well I think most people knew that it was a possibility. Id like to know if Martin and Sue knew that this was a publicity stunt. Its backfired big time, why admit it was a stunt?

Well I think most people knew that it was a possibility. Id like to know if Martin and Sue knew that this was a publicity stunt. Its backfired big time, why admit it was a stunt?

Yeah it all seems a bit pathetic of the station. Were ratings that bad for them to try something like this?! I guess (similar to the BBC / Jonathon Woss thread) its got people talking about the station but I cant see that it will make people suddenly want to listen to it. Especially now they have admitted the truth straight away...

I work in Hockley, and recently made the posters/flyers for the Christmas Lights Switch On event which is happening soon. Martin Day & Su Harrison are meant to be switching the lights on. Now I don't listen to Essex FM because it's pile of ****, so when I did the poster I put Su Harrison's name first then Martin Day (I'd always assumed they were joint presenters, i have no idea), and now Martin Day is throwing his toys out the pram because his name is second and threatening not to turn up!!! What a ****ing tart.

I work in Hockley, and recently made the posters/flyers for the Christmas Lights Switch On event which is happening soon. Martin Day & Su Harrison are meant to be switching the lights on. Now I don't listen to Essex FM because it's pile of ****, so when I did the poster I put Su Harrison's name first then Martin Day (I'd always assumed they were joint presenters, i have no idea), and now Martin Day is throwing his toys out the pram because his name is second and threatening not to turn up!!! What a ****ing tart.

OH MY GOD!! Hockley lights!!!!! scrap martin and su I should be turning on the lights or when the ladies are about turning them off ;)

As I am a figurehead in the community of Hockley this is an OUTRAGE! I shall be down the parish hall to vent my disgust as to why I was overlooked!

I mean ****ing hell I got offered to turn on the Barling and Magna lights in 2 weeks time!

It would be the first time in their relationship where he has come second - the **** should be grateful.

As I am a figurehead in the community of Hockley this is an OUTRAGE! I shall be down the parish hall to vent my disgust as to why I was overlooked!

I know I was shocked myself. TB turning on the lights would be an event worth turning up for!

It would be the first time in their relationship where he has come second - the **** should be grateful.

If I could green you for that I would, but i have to 'share it around'.

Back