• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

EURO 2021 FINAL - Italy v England. Sunday 11th July 2021 20:00.

So how will we do against the Italians?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think my last visit to Wembley was our playoff victory.

I’ll be there tomorrow, hoping for similar scenes… thankfully, I won’t have to contend with that drip Bobby Madley trying to ruin it.

AJ v Povetkin was my last visit.

Incredible that you got tickets, hope you get to see England win! That’ll be something that goes down in history and would be amazing to say you were there.

Reactions: GBJ
I've been very reserved but the excitement is now building. I'll be behind the goal for the game, cant wait now!

Dont just win for the Nation first and foremost ..Do it for your own history you are the 11 that will ceoss that white line at 8pm tonight .And as you full well know the voice of the whole footballing nation will be behind you GOOD LUCK ENGLAND .

Certainly not my newspaper of choice, despite my advanced age, but I like the cartoon on the front of the Telegraph this morning. It shows a banner outside a hospital which reads:

PROTECT THE NHS

If the match goes to penalties...

DO NOT WATCH

Think it might go down to penalties, i hope we have a strong minded referee who dosent like play acting. As the rest of the world knows im sure , the Italians training consists of 75% of the time in drama classes
If we do have a 'strong minded referee who doesn't like play acting' then I can't see Kane nor to a lesser degree Sterling being very effective.

I badly want us to win but I can only see an Italy win. Convince me otherwise

I doubt there is anyone on here that could convince you otherwise, however I'm confident the England team may be able to by 10pm tonight!

Southgate is very tactically astute. I am sure he has scrutinised Italy to death and will put out a team and tactics to nullify the Italian style of play.

They have also lost Spinazzola who I thought was their best player attack wise.

It's almost too long since Wednesday and the hype has been bordering on outrageous including some misguided Italian chappie holding up a lump of cardboard at Wimbledon which said 'It's coming Rome', pathetic. Just the 3 hours 56 minutes to go then.............

Back