• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Euros

Not sure the ref got that right giving a red to de Ligt. Yes he did slip and did handle the ball but he was helped to the floor but Schick with a push in the back

Are you saying it should have been a Dutch free-kick?

If it's not a Dutch free-kick he's denied a clear goal-scoring opportunity with a deliberate handball and has to go.

More shots of glum Dutch fans please TV producer. Lovely finish there.

The Dutch were in serious trouble. Now they're out.

I hope the message players take from this is don't cheat. You have a better chance of coming back from a goal down with half the match remaining than a man down.

The Dutch should have of course learnt this lesson when Koeman pulled back Platt but the ref had a shocker.

Are you saying it should have been a Dutch free-kick?

If it's not a Dutch free-kick he's denied a clear goal-scoring opportunity with a deliberate handball and has to go.

More shots of glum Dutch fans please TV producer. Lovely finish there.

De Ligt slipped and Schick definitely had his hand on de Ligt's back helping him down. Not sure why the ref or VAR didn't spot that. The same yesterday when Wilson was sent off but clearly didn't catch the Danish lad.

Denmark vs Czech Republic the first quarter final decided.

Belgium vs Portugal next to decide who plays Italy.

If we beat Germany, then that route to the final looks interesting.

We're a very beer heavy side of the draw.

Belgium aside, the other half is very wine. Does that mean Portugal beat them?

Very true YorkshireBlue.
We had awful luck that night
I think it was aGerman ref,who got it all wrong
Then on friday,i think, he was never allowed to ref again in any Euro competition ,other than maybe!in Germany!!

Belgium vs Portugal getting a bit feisty. Belgium have offered very little after De Bruyne went off, but still a threat on the counter attack with Lukaku and the Hazards.

Belgium vs Portugal getting a bit feisty. Belgium have offered very little after De Bruyne went off, but still a threat on the counter attack with Lukaku and the Hazards.
I think Pepe's tackle deserved a more violent word than feisty.

I think Pepe's tackle deserved a more violent word than feisty.

So long after the ref blew his whistle and he tried to look so innocent afterwards too. :Hilarious:

Eden Hazard off with a hamstring injury now.

Back