• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Euros

The Welsh are getting a very stern examination from the Italians and are 0-1 down at H/T. Italy look a very dangerous team, the best I've seen so far.

The Welsh are getting a very stern examination from the Italians and are 0-1 down at H/T. Italy look a very dangerous team, the best I've seen so far.

That was more like Italy B with Eight changes, and they still looked really good. Hardly gave Wales a sniff at goal.

North MaccyD getting tonked by Netherlands, AND their strip (MacDs) is almost worst ever, imo looks like an old white strip which has been washed 200 times with other colours and gone light, dirty grey.

Last edited:
North MaccyD getting toned by Netherlands, AND their strip (MacDs) is almost worst ever, imo looks like an old white strip which has been washed 200 times with other colours and gone light, dirty grey.
Goal disallowed for offside (which was close!), a shot off the inside of the post and a foul leading up to Holland's first goal. A tad unlucky, I'd say.

So Italy face Austria at Wembley on Saturday, I don't think many will see anything other than Italy into the semis.

Denmark fans celebrating as their team is 2-0 up and Belgium score, which puts Denmark into 2nd.

A minute later and VAR rules out the Belgium goal, keeping it 0-0 and Denmark concede a penalty which makes it 2-1.

Excitement of the final group game.

Denmark fans celebrating as their team is 2-0 up and Belgium score, which puts Denmark into 2nd.

A minute later and VAR rules out the Belgium goal, keeping it 0-0 and Denmark concede a penalty which makes it 2-1.

Excitement of the final group game.
How close was that VAR? Imo goal deserved to stand.

American commentators and analysts should be barred from the Euro's. Here are just some of the comments so far. Lol.
The defensive zone. They need to go vertical up the pitch.. Offence(They never say attack). It's a foul kick. It's an illegal throw. That was inside the 18 yard zone. This is great soccer. They need to have a kick at goal. The Manager will still be worried(Italy 2-0 up and cruising in total control).
Just a few more to add. As this is football, but not as we know it.
They will be worried about goal differential. They need to score to get the tie goal. Germany are defending in transition. If the score stays 3 and O(As in oh).

Update. Tonight's corkers,
He's created separation...... I can see Belgium playing a major part in this tournament. (No 1 in current World ranking and 2-0 up).

If certain results go our way from tonights results, we qualify at least as a 3rd place, not sure how that went.

Why do you continue to torture yourself listening to American cretins TSNB?

It's like Massimo said. I watch and listen to what could be said next. A tournament as massive as this, they shouldn't let Americans anywhere near. They come out with some real crackers. Some comedy gold, to go along with the football. So it adds to it for me, even though it is all so wrong. The only thing that gets on my nerves is when they call it soccer.

Reactions: RHB
It's like Massimo said. I watch and listen to what could be said next. A tournament as massive as this, they shouldn't let Americans anywhere near. They come out with some real crackers. Some comedy gold, to go along with the football. So it adds to it for me, even though it is all so wrong. The only thing that gets on my nerves is when they call it soccer.
Thinking about it, the UK commentators haven't exactly covered themselves in glory in their coverage of this tournament.

Back