• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

FA CUP IS LOOMING

FA CUP IS LOOMING - WHO DO YOU WANTED.

• SKUM

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ORIENT

• CANVEY

• PETERBOROUGH

• BRENTFORD

• A NON LEAGUE UNKNOWN

• OTHER

• Total voters
Personally i am sick of going to skumland and winning so Peterborough would be a good one for me as we would take loads and have a good chance of beating them.

I've certainly enjoyed our recent jamborees with the Marsh Rats...

smile.gif

Otherwise, revenge over Scarborough would be nice.

Matt

We've recently put the Marsh Rats and Scum Ewe in their place, even after giving them more than one go at us, and in so doing, proved that THE SHRIMPERS ARE THE TEAM IN ESSEX!

Now it's time to get Posh at The Hall and send Fat Judas **** & Co. crashing out of the cup.

Lovely.

I'd settle for London Road as well... and dump his lot out of the cup on their own turf.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Franchise FC

If we got them away, I wouldn't go as i wouldn't want to support football franchising. I want to see MK Dons go out of business!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TerryintheWest @ Oct. 06 2004,10:31)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Franchise FC

If we got them away, I wouldn't go as i wouldn't want to support football franchising. I want to see MK Dons go out of business!
I would go, as SUFC get a share of the proceeds. (Or do they?)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TerryintheWest @ Oct. 06 2004,11:31)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Franchise FC

Fair Point, but I would probably go as I believe we get some of the gate money. (and it's another badge for the collection
biggrin.gif
)

Brentford please, only a fifteen minute walk for me.

And I'd go to see us against the Franchise Scum too. I'd be going to see Southend, not condone the disgraceful actions of Pete Winkelman et al.

wasnt to sure when i started reading the thread but to stick one over Fat Judas is very appealing

Dirty Posh it is then
biggrin.gif

Dagenham & Redbridge.

I know one supporter who would have a hard time choosing who to support... bless him!
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Technician @ Oct. 06 2004,12:00)]Dagenham & Redbridge.

I know one supporter who would have a hard time choosing who to support... bless him!  
wink.gif
Yes the poor lamb wouldnt know which bobble hat too wear.
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Barry the dog @ Oct. 06 2004,11:03)]
[b said:

wink.gif
biggrin.gif
He'd wear both!

tounge.gif

Carlisle or Swansea away for me!

[b said:
[b said:

wink.gif
biggrin.gif
is he Cockle's cousin or is that a wind-up?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ Oct. 06 2004,12:23)]
[b said:
[b said:

wink.gif
biggrin.gif
Ill tell you all now its a f**king Wind up!!!!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (one flew over the cockles nest @ Oct. 06 2004,12:34)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ Oct. 06 2004,12:23)]
[b said:
[b said:

wink.gif
biggrin.gif
Ill tell you all now its a f**king Wind up!!!!!
Yes it is a wind up i can vouch for that.

its actually his brother in law as young kevin is happily married to Cockroaches sister and has been very faithful to her i might add.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TerryintheWest @ Oct. 06 2004,11:31)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Franchise FC

I want my shirt Terry!
mad.gif

You got FOUR of them crying out loud!

Enough is enough!

You can pm me to arrange details of prices meeting arrangements and so forth.

Cheers,

Chris.

Back