• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

FA CUP IS LOOMING

FA CUP IS LOOMING - WHO DO YOU WANTED.

• SKUM

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ORIENT

• CANVEY

• PETERBOROUGH

• BRENTFORD

• A NON LEAGUE UNKNOWN

• OTHER

• Total voters
[b said:
Quote[/b] (CI-City Blue @ Oct. 06 2004,11:15)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Beaver @ Oct. 06 2004,11:13)]Franchise FC
Would be nice, but a non-league team would be more likely....
Of course it would. A non-league side is 32 times more likely than any individually named league side.

I think it is a disgrace that as LDV southern area champions we don't go straight into the 3rd round with the other big teams.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mad Cyril @ Oct. 06 2004,13:36)]I think it is a disgrace that as LDV southern area champions we don't go straight into the 3rd round with the big boys,
What ?  And deprive 6 non-league teams of their place in the first round proper?

One of them might be Canvey. Your idea has a sudden appeal!

I hope we play Leyton no not Orient the other one. Just for the cheek of it really.  
biggrin.gif
They have Hendon at home in the 3rd Qualifying Round so watch this space! Or maybe a nice trip to Slough!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BluePartridge @ Oct. 06 2004,14:00)]I hope we play Leyton no not Orient the other one. Just for the cheek of it really.  
biggrin.gif
They have Hendon at home in the 3rd Qualifying Round so watch this space! Or maybe a nice trip to Slough!
No trip to Slough, sorry.

AFC Wimbledon would do for me (its would be on SKY Live & money for the club)

I don't want a draw which is not a winnable one, I just want a easy passage to 3rd round & a crack agasint the Premiership side.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ Oct. 06 2004,13:43)]AFC Wimbledon would do for me (its would be on SKY Live & money for the club)

I don't want a draw which is not a winnable one, I just want a easy passage to 3rd round & a crack agasint the Premiership side.
It's good there's only one Wimbledon again... It was so confusing before!
sad.gif

Of course the other one is mickey Mouse now anyway!
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mick @ Oct. 06 2004,14:23)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (BluePartridge @ Oct. 06 2004,14:00)]I hope we play Leyton no not Orient the other one. Just for the cheek of it really.  
biggrin.gif
Eh, why not?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BluePartridge @ Oct. 06 2004,14:57)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mick @ Oct. 06 2004,14:23)]
[b said:
biggrin.gif
Eh, why not?
They play at Windsor these days! Much more classy.

Aveley Town or Thurrock United FC away 4 me...

One Team In Essesx
SOUTHEND UNITED FC

[b said:
Quote[/b] (West Country Shrimper @ Oct. 06 2004,15:08)]Cheltenham away would be nice
biggrin.gif
Away to one of the following would suit me. Havant & Waterlooville, Aldershot, Woking, Basingstoke, Farnborough, Salisbury, Weymouth, Dorchester or Bournemouth.

Forest Green would be good for you as well Hilary. They play in Stroud which is part of your new stamping ground.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Wessex Blue @ Oct. 06 2004,14:39)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (West Country Shrimper @ Oct. 06 2004,15:08)]Cheltenham away would be nice
biggrin.gif
Away to one of the following would suit me. Havant & Waterlooville, Aldershot, Woking, Basingstoke, Farnborough, Salisbury, Weymouth, Dorchester or Bournemouth.

Forest Green would be good for you as well Hilary. They play in Stroud which is part of your new stamping ground.
Yeah, i've still yet to find there ground. I'll do Weymouth as well as I know a couple of people down there.

Bashful knows who i'm on about
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Its grim up north! @ Oct. 06 2004,14:36)]
[b said:
biggrin.gif
You will be studying that day!
Ha, thats what you rekon
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

Back