• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

FA CUP IS LOOMING

FA CUP IS LOOMING - WHO DO YOU WANTED.

• SKUM

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ORIENT

• CANVEY

• PETERBOROUGH

• BRENTFORD

• A NON LEAGUE UNKNOWN

• OTHER

• Total voters
[b said:
Quote[/b] (West Country Shrimper @ Oct. 06 2004,15:42)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Wessex Blue @ Oct. 06 2004,14:39)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (West Country Shrimper @ Oct. 06 2004,15:08)]Cheltenham away would be nice
biggrin.gif
Away to one of the following would suit me. Havant & Waterlooville, Aldershot, Woking, Basingstoke, Farnborough, Salisbury, Weymouth, Dorchester or Bournemouth.

Forest Green would be good for you as well Hilary. They play in Stroud which is part of your new stamping ground.
Yeah, i've still yet to find there ground. I'll do Weymouth as well as I know a couple of people down there.

Bashful knows who i'm on about
biggrin.gif

wink.gif
weymouth's good for me to, only 25mins from yeovil and most importantly its a good day down there on the lash aswell.
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Yeovil_Shrimper @ Oct. 06 2004,15:39)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
Quote[/b] (West Country Shrimper @ Oct. 06 2004,15:08)]Cheltenham away would be nice
biggrin.gif
Away to one of the following would suit me. Havant & Waterlooville, Aldershot, Woking, Basingstoke, Farnborough, Salisbury, Weymouth, Dorchester or Bournemouth.

Forest Green would be good for you as well Hilary. They play in Stroud which is part of your new stamping ground.
Yeah, i've still yet to find there ground. I'll do Weymouth as well as I know a couple of people down there.

biggrin.gif

wink.gif
weymouth's good for me to, only 25mins from yeovil and most importantly its a good day down there on the lash aswell.  
wink.gif
Thats true. Plus theres a couple of places to go onto after the footie as well, nightlife I mean
biggrin.gif

Wycombe Wanderers. One on my list of clubs never visited and one which I'll miss again this year as Boxing Day away matches are a No-No for me.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Suffolk Blue @ Oct. 06 2004,16:58)]Wycombe Wanderers.  One on my list of clubs never visited and one which I'll miss again this year as Boxing Day away matches are a No-No for me.
You are not missing much mate, the ground is about 3 miles from the station and the place is a bit suspect as well.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Suffolk Blue @ Oct. 06 2004,15:58)]Wycombe Wanderers. One on my list of clubs never visited and one which I'll miss again this year as Boxing Day away matches are a No-No for me.
Boxing Day matches are always a dead-cert for me. 1 day with the whole family is enough!!

Kev

laugh.gif

Are Aylesbury still in?

I need to exorcise the ghost of Cliff Hercules, the terrace chant of "When the Ducks go steaming in" and the tannoy chap saying "And all over the country tonight people will be saying "Quack Quack Quack"" or sommat similar.

Please.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matty the Shrimper @ Oct. 06 2004,21:04)]Away to Hull.
1) We appear to play better against teams above us and
2) I'd like to see Leon Cort again
No thanx i dont tink id come out alive.

Trip to a non league side please.

Peterbrough would be good. We have a real chance of beating them and we could let Constantine know what we think of him, And that fat tw*t Barry Fry of course!
mad.gif

[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
biggrin.gif

Yeah, i've still yet to find there ground. .

biggrin.gif

wink.gif
Don't spend too much time looking for it in Stroud; they play in nearby Nailsworth. You won't stumble across it by chance - it's a bit out of the way!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (gazzacat42 @ Oct. 06 2004,20:18)]For all the old fans on here, Workington away.
I watched a programme called Boozy Britain or something like that. They featured Workington on it. It looks like a real godforsaken Sh*tehole and it's full of inbred gyppo scumbags. Wouldn't fancy a trip there at all. Also it's about 400 miles from me so another reason to bodyswerve it.

Shrewsbury @ home. Just for a laugh. We'll be playing them 3 times in 3 weeks and they'll be making the trip to us twice in a week and a half!

Cutting all this aside, you know we are going to draw someone like Doncaster or Huddersfield at home and get turned over.

Saying that the cup has been kind to us over the past few years so who knows.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Barry the dog @ Oct. 07 2004,10:54)]Saying that the cup has been kind to us over the past few years so who knows.
And so it should... didn't we draw Torquay away something like three times in 4 years, or something ridiculous like that?

I'd be tempted by something like Bristol City away. OK, so a really hard game - but I've never been to Ashton Gate, so that would be a laugh.

As to the Franchise FC debate... I could not in all conscience put any money across the palms of Pete Winkleman and his cronies. I'd have real trouble watching them at Roots Hall, let alone going to Milton Keynes. I'd probably go and watch AFC Wimbledon instead.

sad.gif

Matt

Local Sides we really dont like all that much are:-
Col Ewe
West Ham
Orient
Canvey

with west ham in the league cup, and Col Ewe in the LDV, that leaves orient or canvey, i think we will get Orient away
cool.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimper2thecore @ Oct. 07 2004,20:21)]Local Sides we really dont like all that much are:-
Col Ewe
West Ham
Orient
Canvey

with west ham in the league cup, and Col Ewe in the LDV, that leaves orient or canvey, i think we will get Orient away
cool.gif
West Ham can't happen, and we got Orient in the league so Canvey it has to be or Peterborough.

Back