• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News FA Trophy 5th Round: Southend United v York City, Saturday 11 Feb 3pm

Can't argue with a home tie at this stage of the competition.

Tricky tie though but one that is very winnable.

We play York at home in the league the weekend before as well...

yes, he said “Southend are doing really well, just OUTSIDE the play-offs“. News to me.
exactly. But then in the FA vase he said the standout tie was whoever Liverpool Town are playing as thats always a name people look out for!

I'm sure York will be over the moon with that draw. An away draw, probably one of the toughest from their point of view and two long trips'down south' on consecutive weekends!.............super for them!:ROFL:

Tinpot coverage of both draws. Probably a bit sad that I knew this, but the guy calling out the draw said EIGHT times that in the FA Vase next round West Didsbury OR Chorlton would play whoever, when it is actually West Didsbury AND Chorlton. (I only know this as I have a mate in Stockport).
These guys should really do their homework…….

Tinpot coverage of both draws. Probably a bit sad that I knew this, but the guy calling out the draw said EIGHT times that in the FA Vase next round West Didsbury OR Chorlton would play whoever, when it is actually West Didsbury AND Chorlton. (I only know this as I have a mate in Stockport).
These guys should really do their homework…….

If these guys had actually tried at school they wouldn't be doing the draw for the FA Vase in the first place.

anyone else think its daft that this trophy isnt regionalised?

Would make so much more sense for it to be a North South comp with a final between one north and one south team.

How many will York bring for the league game, 200 at best. For the cup less than half probably

Could of been better and could of been a lot worse.

I'd much rather be in our position than York's that's for sure.

Two week's on the trot a looooong trip to the Hall for them and their fans. Ouch.

Tough game though and by no means an easy passage to the QF.

Presuming the Dorking game is rescheduled for sometime after it was meant to be played, we have a run of five consecutive home games starting on January 28th!

anyone else think its daft that this trophy isnt regionalised?

Would make so much more sense for it to be a North South comp with a final between one north and one south team.

How many will York bring for the league game, 200 at best. For the cup less than half probably
If they are sensible they will book a week on Gods Riviera.

Back