• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

face paint

pitsea shrimper

ok how many of you are going to paint your faces for the big day, im 33 yeah may be old but lets get in the spirit and show our colours off big time

soory one step too far for me - obviously god forbid we lose but you get looked to make really stupid if this happens and in addition that stuff really iches! in particular when its hot!!!

There really isn't alot of party spirit going on towards this game is there.

Perhaps once everyone gets to Cardiff and has a few beers and sees how many5500-6000 people actually is (3 tyimes the amount we took to Grimsby our best away league following) I'm sure we'll be up for a party a but more!

Oh well i guess im getting a bit carried away.
biggrin.gif

I'm partying and I'm painting my face as is Mrs Shrimpador. 28's not too old!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimpador @ May 27 2005,16:53)]I'm partying and I'm painting my face as is Mrs Shrimpador. 28's not too old!!
Well done mate.made me think twice about doing it for a minute.Now i know there's one other out of 5,000 doing it im up for it again
laugh.gif

Bit close to wearing make-up for my liking. Where will it all end? High heels and a skirt ?
laugh.gif

I'll settle for my ballons and LDV shirt.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Upminster Blue @ May 27 2005,16:37)]Bit close to wearing make-up for my liking.  Where will it all end?  High heels and a skirt ?  
laugh.gif

Damn, looks like I shall have to review my dress code for the day.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Upminster Blue @ May 27 2005,17:37)]Bit close to wearing make-up for my liking.  Where will it all end?  High heels and a skirt ?  
laugh.gif

How about Doc Martens and a "Skirt"? Get the face paint on you big wuss, and I'll lend you my spare Kilt!

biggrin.gif

Yup,I'll be wearing me replica shirt, maybe with a southend flag too. If it's hot tomorrow, face paint will just run, and the I'd look silly (well sillier than I usually do anyway!)

As for getting in the party spirit, I'll be in a party mood all day! And if we win.....!

Back