• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Do Fake Boobs do it for you?

• Total voters

Mr Wooly

Members
Now that's got everyone's attention .. :finger: .. I need to consult the views of the SZ community on this delicate issue.

As like many people on here who, like me, work in an office environment, amongst all the daily chores of actually doing some work, mind-numbing meetings and the endless sound of printers whirring, what usually brightens up another dull day is the office fittie. Now I've been fortunate to have worked with a few over the past 6 months, but unfortunately, the numbers have dwindled recently. However, there is still one left and by using the SZFC bird scoring system she is most definitely a boundary, and probably bordering on a six! (i.e 8 or 9 out of 10)

:D

Now she is 18, turning 19 this summer, blonde, etc. however she is extremely conscious about her appearance for some reason. She's always talking about how she avoids certain foods, eating beyond a certain time and and how she feels that she needs to lose a few pounds. Me and my workmate, Paul, an absolute top man, continually tell her that this is complete bollox and that most men prefer their women to have a 'bit of meat' on them, for want of a better phrase.

Anyway, last week she took her wishful appearance to whole new level, by declaring that she wanted a boob job, and had been saving up for it for months. Her opinion being it would give her more confidence, make her feel good about herself etc. Now she certainly isn't flat-chested at present, so me and Paul were both filled with mixed emotions about her plans. On one hand, it will most probably enhance her appearance and ensure goddess like status. But, on the other, you know that she isn't 100% natural, which could take the gloss off such thoughts

So the question is; do fake boobs, or surgically enhanced boobs do it for you, or do you prefer the more natural look?

:)

You only have to pick up a copy of the Daily Sport to find out what those, "they only cost £3,000" boob jobs look like.

You know those little, low-domed cones that you lay out on a training pitch? Sellotape two of them to her chest, because that's what they'll look like.

Proper Hollywood boob job cost proper Hollywood prices. Everything else is just a case of Pimp My Whaps with the results looking as gawdy and out of place as a spoiler on Vauxhall Nova.

Tell her to re-think her decision. Natural boobs rock, whether they're big and bouncy or small and perky. Boobs are just the best thing in the world ever.

I have no experience of having had fun with a fake breasted woman to my knowledge but all i would add is they can be a good confidence booster for women.

My long term hairdresser had them done six months ago and said it was the best thing she other did as she was a beast with two backs before.

I have also seen on late night channel 5 shows when they go wrong and thats not nice. Altough in principle cant see a lot wrong it if it makes someones life better. As long as its not being done on the NHS.

I have no experience of having had fun with a fake breasted woman to my knowledge but all i would add is they can be a good confidence booster for women.

My long term hairdresser had them done six months ago and said it was the best thing she other did as she was a beast with two backs before.

I have also seen on late night channel 5 shows when they go wrong and thats not nice. Altough in principle cant see a lot wrong it if it makes someones life better. As long as its not being done on the NHS.

Cue for another poll................

I once went with a woman with a fake pair and they felt awful - like a pair of polystyrene cups in two carrier bags filled with water - tell her to give 'em a swerve!

We certainly encouraged her not to. I just get the impression that when I go back to work next week, she'll be there sitting with two inflatable balloons resting on her desk...

:rolleyes:

yeah i've shagged a bird with fake boobs and it wasn't very pleasant... they pointed to hong kong and when she was lying on her back they just sat there and looked godawful! to be honest they didn't feel that bad but she had some nasty scars going on underneath. i asked her about them and apparently she saved up for 3 years and paid £5k... I'm all for them if people have serious psychological issues or have had to have surgery but for purely cosmetic reasons i think they look pretty rubbish, you can spot them a mile away and i think many lads aren't too bothered about massive bangers anyway. as long as you can give them a squeeze that is good enough for me!

Never been "lucky" enough to be with a lady with fake 'uns, but much like The Sun I prefer naturals boobies.

The first encounter I had with these items was a mates sister...I had known her obviously through my friend and she was older than me .( shut up before you start the insults).

We met in Tots one night and of course said hi etc. We had always had that kind of look from previous, (the knowing look that it's not where but when).

The Evening moved on and I knew I was going to be eventually used to satisfy her craven sexual wants

I was living in Orsett at the time if I recall and not wanting to take her all that way and return to Benfleet where she lived I suggested perhaps the Westcliif Hotel.

I guess I was slightly pished when I had to pay about 90 quid for this room, but hey it was my mates sister..I was shocked and to be honest it took it me awhile to realise they were fake ...I just thought she was pert and over excited with the sight of my Anaconda.

They were a Novelty at the time .not something I prefer ...even though my sons mother had them too.

Overall opinion ...I prefer the real thing ...Because you can light a cigge closer and these days if there off there knees its a result.

Hmm Good point Richard...Maybe she needs a little stuffing.:p

I am all natural, and intend to stay that way unless they either shrink down to nothing or sag like a 90 year olds - they are in neither of the above two categories right now so I am not concerned!

Back