• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Fallon

Kelvin Hopkins, Labour Luton North of 20 years standing ( is that senior enough? ) has been suspended and had the whip removed. Another complaint covered up or at least an attempt at it.

Feel free to gloss over it like its only a tory thing.

Whats that now, two suspensions and a rape claim cover up?

Kelvin Hopkins, Labour Luton North of 20 years standing ( is that senior enough? ) has been suspended and had the whip removed. Another complaint covered up or at least an attempt at it.

Please see post 21.

You can try and spin this any way you like, and as I've said rape is rape, regardless of party colours or political leanings, but the hushed up list contains 38 Tory MPs (some of them sitting in the cabinet) that have acted innapropiately. This is John Major's sleazegate all over again.

You can try and spin this any way you like, and as I've said rape is rape, regardless of party colours or political leanings, but the hushed up list contains 38 Tory MPs (some of them sitting in the cabinet) that have acted innapropiately. This is John Major's sleazegate all over again.

Are you for real? Do you really think even for a micro second that this thread was started for any other reason than to **** stir. If he really cared about these allegations then the title would have reflexed that. But no, its a direct slur, again, by a ****ing troll otherwise all parties would be mentioned. He even dismissed a rape claim because it was alledgedly carried out by a minor official. Is that dressing it up?

Robert Peston said on the radio that, at best, six of these revelations have legs the rest are non stories and some are even complete fabrication but who wants to hear that. For balance, which is sadly lacking on here resently, I mention a rape allegation ( dismissed) and the fact that two Labour MP's have had the whip removed while being investigated (spin)

If any of you really gave a monkies then both spin or being dismissive wouldn't even come into the equation. But it has which tells me all I need to know about what you really think.

If any of you really gave a monkies then both spin or being dismissive wouldn't even come into the equation. But it has which tells me all I need to know about what you really think.

You really are an angry man aren't you? It's not good for your health to get so wound up on an Internet forum.

My original post said that if anyone from any party, be they Tory, Labour, UKIP or Monster Raving is accused of sexual harrassment or rape then they should face the full force of the law.

Is that clear? No one in the Labour party gets a free pass on this.

You really are an angry man aren't you? It's not good for your health to get so wound up on an Internet forum.

My original post said that if anyone from any party, be they Tory, Labour, UKIP or Monster Raving is accused of sexual harrassment or rape then they should face the full force of the law.

Is that clear? No one in the Labour party gets a free pass on this.

Nicely selective, well played.

What's Fallon done.... well.... according to this ever so secret list he had sex with a fellow male MP, who is described as a drunk. (or Fallon could be the drunk).

You can see the list via google, but I am not repeating it here.

I also note Michael Frabricant (the Tory with the ridiculous hairdo) has "come out" as being on the list and has said he has "come out" because he hasn't done anything with male journos in the back of cabs and has no idea why he has been named.

I think people need to view this list very carefully. It is a list drawn up for political expediency and ultimately bit of blackmail when people need to be reminded how to vote. I'd suggest that some (if not most) of the stuff on here is either imaginary or made to be something it's not. However, time will tell.

Was it?

I don't believe it to have emanated from the whips office (IIRC it includes whips).

I certainly agree people shouldn't take it as gospel, but what they should take it as something that points to there being an issue with sexual harassment at Westminster.

Let's not make that a party political point but let's use it as a prompt to clean up Westminster politics and make it somewhere female politicians and aspiring politicians can work without fear of being groped or harassed and without needing a chaperone. Anything else is a distraction from that goal that I'd like to think everyone could agree on.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-41854582

Angela Leadsom didn't call for Fallon to resign apparently.So what made him do it? :unsure:

The bloke is a creep, if he touched one knee then £1 to a penny he chanced many many others and likely worse; him (and his kind) have no place in society and especially in positions of power. If he is so backward and 1970s in his thinking on gender equality what is he like on other important issues.

Are you for real? Do you really think even for a micro second that this thread was started for any other reason than to **** stir. If he really cared about these allegations then the title would have reflexed that. But no, its a direct slur, again, by a ****ing troll otherwise all parties would be mentioned. He even dismissed a rape claim because it was alledgedly carried out by a minor official. Is that dressing it up?

Robert Peston said on the radio that, at best, six of these revelations have legs the rest are non stories and some are even complete fabrication but who wants to hear that. For balance, which is sadly lacking on here resently, I mention a rape allegation ( dismissed) and the fact that two Labour MP's have had the whip removed while being investigated (spin)

This thread is called FALLON, therefore it stands to reason it will be about Michael Fallon and his sexual preclavities.

If you want to discuss Kelvin Hopkins, make a thread called HOPKINS and you discuss him all you like.

Or you can discuss him here, but please don't knock people for talking about the thread subject.

Simplez.

If all the allegations on the spreadsheet are true I almost feel sorry for Theresa May.

Especially when she has to ask **** if there really is a video out there of three men urinating on them.

This thread is called FALLON, therefore it stands to reason it will be about Michael Fallon and his sexual preclavities.

If you want to discuss Kelvin Hopkins, make a thread called HOPKINS and you discuss him all you like.

Or you can discuss him here, but please don't knock people for talking about the thread subject.

Simplez.

Then answer me this. If a list from the Labour Whips Office had a list like this one, would anyone on here have singled out one particular person under the pretense of being concerned for the wellbeing of people affected by sexual harrassment, or worse or would it never have seen the light of day because its so ****ing biase on here lately that anything posted by trolls gets the green light but a sense of balance gets kicked into the long grass and glossed over when the boots on the other foot.

A pretty **** poor excuse as far as I'm concerned when a touch on the knee causes outrage but rape, sexual abuse and harassment doesn't raise a eyebrow where Labour are concerned. A bit like anti semitism and a failure to answer a yes/no question. But this must be the new type of politics we hear so much about.

Don't worry about sarcastic replies or dismissals, I'm just an angry man.

Fallon resigned - at the moment that distinguished him from anyone else, all of the others have been accused, some suspended while accusations are investigated, but Fallon is the only one I think who has admitted being in the wrong - but hasn't said what wrong things he has done. He won't be the last but he is the first and at the current time he is the only.

The thread title is Fallon BUT the thread is in the Politics genre and that to me suggests that posts involving similar issues related etc are very much " in play" if relevant and give a balance.
If they are sexual harassers, predictors, creeps, rapists or perverts then them being "outed", named, shamed and removed from positions of power and seemingly representation of society is to be debated about and lessons learnt.

Tory MP Charlie Elphicke now suspended and under investigation by the police for "serious allegations".

Back