• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Family & Junior Season Tickets

I am unclear from the application form (the one picked up from the ground on Saturday) re what they require for ID.

Basically I want to renew my family season ticket and purchase an additional child season ticket.

I assume proof of ID is NOT needed for adults (ie. only the juniors)?

I believe it is needed for juniors but the blurb re 'family tickets' says 'applicants must produce original birth certs and/or passports for all applicants' which could be interpreted as meaning me aswell as my sons!

Help to clarify would be appreciated.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Suffolk Shrimper @ May 09 2006,22:06)]I am unclear from the application form (the one picked up from the ground on Saturday) re what they require for ID.

Basically I want to renew my family season ticket and purchase an additional child season ticket.

I assume proof of ID is NOT needed for adults (ie. only the juniors)?

I believe it is needed for juniors but the blurb re 'family tickets' says 'applicants must produce original birth certs and/or passports for all applicants' which could be interpreted as meaning me aswell as my sons!

Help to clarify would be appreciated.
I would have thought ID would just be for the childrens Season Tickets. Mind you they never used to ask for ID when I used to buy individual family tickets for the RBS section. Last year I ordered my RBS family ticket on-line and it was sent no questions asked.

I wonder if there will be any more checks in place regarding 'adults' using kids season tickets to get into Roots Hall? I never even bother looking at my ticket now & quite a few times have used my lads season ticket to get in and he has used mine. I don't think there is anyway they can tell at the turnstile other than by looking at the season ticket.

Went in today to get 4 ST in block Q and was told that Blocks Q & R were almost sold out already so it looks like the lower south could be your best bet.

Back